FINALLY
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FINALLY

FINALLY

FINALLY...MAKE IT GOOD PEOPLE!!!

Lightbulb Re: FINALLY

Yes, it is about time. Hopefully people aren't afraid to speak up. Only time will tell!

Re: FINALLY

Are you guys hiring at this time?

There's a lot of turmoil going on in Juno and the chief is on his way out. We have openings but I would wait to see who the next chief is. If the right guy gets the job, the guy Juno deserves, than things will finally be done correctly and it will be the best place to work for.

Thanks for your reply!

Are you a retired New York cop? If the answer is yes, get your app in!! If the answer is no, don't even waste your time picking up that app.

You really need to have a reality check. Last time I looked there were many unemployed people dying to have a job. Too bad that you obviously don't have much to do other than whine and complain. Since you seem to have all the answers, why don't you apply for the chief's job? You are qualified, aren't you?

It is so obviouse who these posters are. CPT

And....................

Quote Originally Posted by Justice citizen
    You really need to have a reality check. Last time I looked there were many unemployed people dying to have a job. Too bad that you obviously don't have much to do other than whine and complain. Since you seem to have all the answers, why don't you apply for the chief's job? You are qualified, aren't you?
    Most of the bums in Palm Bch County are over qualified for the Chief's position in Juno; the reason they are destitute is because they wouldn't bow down to a panzy ass administration run by the Lobello cronies in the that SE NJ City admin.

Castro's adminstration 90 miles south would be a better career move than one in Juno Bch., After working for Smith and ****** Juno officers resumes are have about as much talent as the ones coming ashore in a 57' Chevy truck coverted into a raft.

Do the math Einstein: Pre ******/Smith hardly any write-ups, discipline or terminations and Post W/S terminations are UP, Discipline is THROUGH the ROOF and the PBA atty's have exhausted ALL efforts to assist in amicable resolutions.

Whine or complain you say; translated into English=means just stating the facts, Mam (Joe Friday) in case you weren't aware of Police 101.

Can you say Gistapo!!! Hmmmm, maybe I should run for Chief, thanks for the encouragement, I just might....Just saying

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast