under the citrus county string
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

under the citrus county string

this reporter wants to talk to us. I think maybe we should say no thanks. it is not the time to bring negative light on us . We have a new GOV who is into private private private, why would we give the ammo to fire the guns. Stay alert and away we should . IMHO

Re: under the citrus county string

Reporters are rarely our friends. In the Citrus County case, they are SEEKING to create a fall guy/girl from DC. They have no clue as to how probation operates. But I now know why we have all this havoc with case notes.

Then again, maybe it's time to pull the curtains back and tell everyone how F*d up the people in the DC Palace make the job.
    Can anyone tell me what COPS accounting does except send down accounting work for Officer's to correct? Let's spend $15 of manpower to get some drug dealer his $.88 back....go figure!

Even the almighty Mcneil had Florida prisoners ripping off millions of $$$ from the IRS while under his watch!

Didn't Grants letter specially state that PO's are not to pursue offenders who leave the office & ICOTS wouldn't respond to your CAR right away. The only thing that I read was a problem was waiting over 15 minutes to call the SO. It's too bad we really can't defend ourselves and the Powers That Be will only protect themselves. Kinda like send troops to a nasty war (Iraq & Afghanistan) and when they kill the enemy they are threatened with court martial because the rules of engagement are foggy at best! My morale and attitude has never been lower! I am an unhappy person right now! :evil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Then again, maybe it's time to pull the curtains back and tell everyone how F*d up the people in the DC Palace make the job.
    Can anyone tell me what COPS accounting does except send down accounting work for Officer's to correct? Let's spend $15 of manpower to get some drug dealer his $.88 back....go figure!

Even the almighty Mcneil had Florida prisoners ripping off millions of $$$ from the IRS while under his watch!

First all the offenders do not get money back for $10.00 or less. Secondly, inmates have been filing for Tax funds for years, way........before McNeil.

Way to go. Do you want to tell everyone else our rules? Think before you type! :x

REMEMBER THIS, NEWS PAPERS DO NOT PRINT THE TRUTH THEY PRINT WHAT BEST SELLS NEWSPAPERS WHICH MEANS WHAT THE PUBLIC WANTS TO READ. THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT RANK AND FILE EMPLOYEES.

NOT ALWAYS! THE ARTICLE ABOUT HOW MS. SCALA MADE OFFICERS CHANGE THEIR CASE NOTES SEEMED PRETTY ON THE SPOT AND ACCURATE AS TO HOW THE PEOPLE IN THE TALLAHASSEE PALACE TREAT THE RANK AND FILE EMPLOYEES... :devil:

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE IG REPORT IF THEY EVER GET OFF THEIR LAZY ASSES AND FINISH IT.

REMEMBER THIS, NEWS PAPERS DO NOT PRINT THE TRUTH THEY PRINT WHAT BEST SELLS NEWSPAPERS WHICH MEANS WHAT THE PUBLIC WANTS TO READ. THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT RANK AND FILE EMPLOYEES.

The citrus county thing didn't blow up because the dept finally wisened up and stopped trying to blame themselves for what offenders do like they did during zero tolerance.

It blew up because officers are so confused with the existing policy because it goes against common sense. My personal beleive is if you think someone is suspicious and could have a warrant, you cuff and secure them. If they are not, you release them and thank them for complying with instructiuons. Nobody gets hurt and their is no second guessing!

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast