WANTED Poster - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WANTED Poster

Re: WANTED Poster

[quote=Sanction This]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Telephonic Com":301l9er7
    So sorry it did not go well
    :P It went really well for me [/quote:301l9er7]

IT WENT REALLY WELL FOR ME because he’s a schmuck that had to be dragged back to court to answer for his conduct. Deserves more appearances in court courtesy of other innocent people he trashed. Hope his sentence is an endless round of Groundhog Days in court. Next time he’s gonna be on the receiving end, lotsa luck with that pro se defense when bucked up against real lawyers. :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Thank You
    TO ALL:

the Judge has issued his ruling, and I accept it as is. It is time to "move on", as they say. I told the truth about this matter throughout the entire process, and in my view, it was the right thing to do. I could not have looked myself in the mirror if I had proceeded otherwise.

I wish to thank those who supported my efforts in this matter. To my detractors, I respectfully disagree with you, but I recognize your rights to say what you feel within the bounds of legality and propriety.

To Mr. O'Neill, I want to say good luck. Personally, I always liked Mr. O'Neill, and I wish him well. Unfortunately, we both got caught up in "politics" in a job where politics has no legitimate place. Mr. O'Neill chose one path to follow and I chose another. We both now must move on and try our best to do what is right.

I encourage everyone to get behind Mr. O'Neill in his effortswithin the bounds of legality and propriety.

at being the U.S. Attorney. May God Bless you all.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey J. Del Fuoco
    Hey JJ, Don't come on this board and try to make ammends for all of the crap you have done. Let's set the record straight. You hate "Mr O'Neill" because he kicked your ass. Now he has a position in which he owns you. You have used people and when they serve you no purpose you screw them or use them as a last line of defense and let them absorb the loss as you run away to your nest "conquest" Don't be getting all holy on us here because we know you. You have finally realized there are barriers to your behavior and you now have to stay within them to survive. What you posted is a submissive, beaten smartass but, we know you still lay in the weeds for a "payday" Your veiled threat of within the bounds of lagality and propriety just shows you haven't changed. This just in, dude, many people have an opinion of you because you are a public fingue (which feeds your narcissisim) and you have made yourself even a prominate public figure by trying to torch O'Neill. Didn't work and your tail is between you legs but if you think anyone would ever trust you or you word, you are in fantasy land. Just fade away you champion of corruption - but if you are still looking for that kind of person, go look in the mirror. Hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Thank You
    ....... in my view, it was the right thing to do.......
    Still denying it in the face of the federal judge’s sanction. :shock: Dude is out in left field.

High Conflict Personality (look it up) / Persuasive Blamer (look it up)
    http://tri-polar.net/html/for_judicial.html

IMO a bitter irrelevant man whose life is defined by those he attacks

Quote Originally Posted by who is he?
    IMO a bitter irrelevant man whose life is defined by those he attacks
    And those who keep his memory alive and well and keep him in our misery. :snicker: :lol: :shock: ops:

By my count 20 innocent victims were laid waste by an outlandish zealous man. The obsession is his alone but if the victims try to clear their names, he calls them obsessive . To everyone who’s been victimized SPEAK OUT and call it what it is. His few supporters have the same sickness. Bless their sick heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsession
    By my count 20 innocent victims were laid waste by an outlandish zealous man. The obsession is his alone but if the victims try to clear their names, he calls them obsessive . To everyone who’s been victimized SPEAK OUT and call it what it is. His few supporters have the same sickness. Bless their sick heads.
    Look, IDK why you say he has any "supporters". He has alienated EVERYONE here in the Bay area including his used to be best bud at the USAO. MF wants nothing to do with him and tries to distance himself because he sullied his name. NO ONE cares about this pathetic excuse for a man here in Fl. I know that for a fact. He has left a path of self destruction and screwed over any friends/supporters he had. Look at CH for example. Left holding the bag and thousands he lost trying to defend him. So, unless you are referring to his mentor up in Pa. you are wrong. He has no friends here that need to be blessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Friends? What friends?
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsession
    Look, IDK why you say he has any "supporters". He has alienated EVERYONE here in the Bay area including his used to be best bud at the USAO. MF wants nothing to do with him and tries to distance himself because he sullied his name. NO ONE cares about this pathetic excuse for a man here in Fl. I know that for a fact. He has left a path of self destruction and screwed over any friends/supporters he had. Look at CH for example. Left holding the bag and thousands he lost trying to defend him. So, unless you are referring to his mentor up in Pa. you are wrong. He has no friends here that need to be blessed.
    His vilification campaign made the papers but the papers lost interest when he fell flat so they never followed up to set the record straight. Whats left is one loony apostle who draws on old news and splurts anew.

BPD + distortion campaign . . this is what it looks like

“FBI please come to Manatee/Sarasota counties. I will give you two former sheriffs, a congressman, a house rep, a senator, and more. There's more money being laundered in Bahamas. It's drug money too.” (posted online by TheBro---Bi---) September 2009

Wow :shock: here’s another one to look up . . BPD + Splitting :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by JDF
    Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers, it keeps me going.
    Of course you’re in our thoughts. You keep making news headlines, weenus.

Erie County man makes accusations
    http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...=2011304209893

Applied for a law license in Pennsylvania.
    On 4/11/2011 the PA Bar issued their decision: OPPOSE.
    http://www.padisciplinaryboard.org/p...+&violations=1

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast