WANTED Poster - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WANTED Poster

Re: WANTED Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You've obviously never met the runt - he never smiles. He's like a mad scientist in his lab frantically going thru paperwork with the look of a madman looking who he can sue next. The things posted on this board gets under his skin as much as he has been getting under our skin with his THOUSANDS of posts over the last 5 yrs. about his obsession
    ^what he said :wink:

How many times did the judge have to tell you to quit talking? My goodness you rambled and rambled, enough already I think you were told.
    So sorry it did not go well, (not really) one day you might have better luck.
    This weekend the big advertisement might be in a paper near you.
    Question, was that phone call made from your new office?

OHH MY GOD, CALL THE ERIE CORRUTION SQUAD, YOU COULD BE CHARGED WITH 1 COUNT OF PUBLIC CORRUPTION FOR USING OFFICE PHONE FOR PERSONAL GAIN.

STAND UP NOW, PLACE YOUR OWN HANDS ON THE WALL, PUT DOWN YOUR JOCK STRAP. YOUR IN PRISON MISTER. IMMEDIATELY START YOUR SELF TAPED CONFESSION, YOU DO REMEMBER HOW TO DO THAT RIGHT? IF NOT YOU CAN CALL
    1-800-000-JOJO HE CAN HELP YOU.
    ps DO NOT CALL JOE ON THE PD'S LINE.
    But I have no money right now, your honor, Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Telephonic Com
    So sorry it did not go well
    :P It went really well for me :cop:

[quote=Sanction This]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Telephonic Com":2xire2ej
    So sorry it did not go well
    :P It went really well for me :cop:[/quote:2xire2ej]

Oh, did you get over on another judge del koo koo? No surprise there. You always act like a little fairy in front of them anyway. BTW, did you ever get someone to water you and stuff some dog crap down your cakehole? Everyone is getting sick of tripping over you. :mrgreen:

Still Crazy After All These Years ....Paul Simon

Quote Originally Posted by Telephonic Com
    How many times did the judge have to tell you to quit talking? My goodness you rambled and rambled, enough already I think you were told.
    So sorry it did not go well, (not really) one day you might have better luck.
    This weekend the big advertisement might be in a paper near you.
    Question, was that phone call made from your new office?

OHH MY GOD, CALL THE ERIE CORRUTION SQUAD, YOU COULD BE CHARGED WITH 1 COUNT OF PUBLIC CORRUPTION FOR USING OFFICE PHONE FOR PERSONAL GAIN.

STAND UP NOW, PLACE YOUR OWN HANDS ON THE WALL, PUT DOWN YOUR JOCK STRAP. YOUR IN PRISON MISTER. IMMEDIATELY START YOUR SELF TAPED CONFESSION, YOU DO REMEMBER HOW TO DO THAT RIGHT? IF NOT YOU CAN CALL
    1-800-000-JOJO HE CAN HELP YOU.
    ps DO NOT CALL JOE ON THE PD'S LINE.
    But I have no money right now, your honor, Sir.
    WAY 2 GO ! ! ! :lol:

Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers, it keeps me going.

Quote Originally Posted by JDF
    That's not dikweed...he doesn't have the courage to i.d. himself - he only does drive bys. You're just one of the whiners that keep crying to mod...kinda like when del - koo koo cried to a judge when Bobby Boy wanted to clean his clock mano a mano and koo koo passed up the chance. Tuff guy :roll:

TO ALL:

the Judge has issued his ruling, and I accept it as is. It is time to "move on", as they say. I told the truth about this matter throughout the entire process, and in my view, it was the right thing to do. I could not have looked myself in the mirror if I had proceeded otherwise.

I wish to thank those who supported my efforts in this matter. To my detractors, I respectfully disagree with you, but I recognize your rights to say what you feel within the bounds of legality and propriety.

To Mr. O'Neill, I want to say good luck. Personally, I always liked Mr. O'Neill, and I wish him well. Unfortunately, we both got caught up in "politics" in a job where politics has no legitimate place. Mr. O'Neill chose one path to follow and I chose another. We both now must move on and try our best to do what is right.

I encourage everyone to get behind Mr. O'Neill in his efforts at being the U.S. Attorney. May God Bless you all.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey J. Del Fuoco

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon detector
    Quote Originally Posted by JDF
    That's not dikweed...he doesn't have the courage to i.d. himself - he only does drive bys. You're just one of the whiners that keep crying to mod...kinda like when del - koo koo cried to a judge when Bobby Boy wanted to clean his clock mano a mano and koo koo passed up the chance. Tuff guy :roll:
    :roll: . You called it right. The fool who signed on as JDF doesn't even know what dude's correct initials are. And as far as that “bless you” thing, well he “blessed” everyone in his resignation letter from the USA ofc ……then followed with a flurry of spiteful lawsuits.

Dude needs to get blessed back the same way he dished it.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast