Lamberti is resigning

Lamberti is resigning

I was told by a high ranking brass that Lamberti is stepping down. Heard that he can't take the pressure and he's aware that the FED'S investigation is about to knock at his front door pretty soon. He is suppose to be announcing this within a weeks. He better hurry because there would be a media disaster in the event that he is arrested at the public safety building.

Re: Lamberti is resigning

I knew it! So it's true about time.

Good riddins!

I hope it's true and not just some lame poster bored with his/her life.

The tooth fairy is real too, and Aladdin is coming by the PSB today on his magic carpet. You New York boys are hilarious. Such a trip, give it up ! :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The tooth fairy is real too, and Aladdin is coming by the PSB today on his magic carpet. You New York boys are hilarious. Such a trip, give it up ! :snicker:

Not so fast Tooth Fairy http://www.sfltimes.com/index.php?optio ... 5&Itemid=1

Fine by me. I'd rather see him arrested at the public safety building on TV anyway! And I really don't think it would be any "ascension". I think Rick Scott may try to take into consideration appointing an outsider to serve out the remaining term. Unfortunately it'll be a republican, but at this point I'd take Sarah Palin over Idiot Lameberti!

Quote Originally Posted by yankin and bankin
    Fine by me. I'd rather see him arrested at the public safety building on TV anyway! And I really don't think it would be any "ascension". I think Rick Scott may try to take into consideration appointing an outsider to serve out the remaining term. Unfortunately it'll be a republican, but at this point I'd take Sarah Palin over Idiot Lameberti!
    I'd take Charlie Sheen over dumberti!