Drugs and tobacco found inside man

Drugs and tobacco found inside man

Quote Originally Posted by Herald-Tribune
    The judge sent Neil Lansing to jail, where SSO corrections deputies conducting a routine search in a cellblock found part of a condom sticking out of his rectum...
    http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...und-inside-man

Re: Drugs and tobacco found inside man

When the condom tip was seen hanging out of the prisoners rectum hole, who had the privilege of reaching for it to pull it out? :lol:

First a gun and now this was missed. I wonder who was the SGT. and LT. in charge when this got by? Be sure to write them up with voliation of neglect of duty and suspend them for a week with no pay. Oh wait a minute noboby got that kind of punishment for letting a GUN in!! No I believe somone go that punishment for alot less??? I wonder why??? Remember fair punishment for everyone at Sarasota County Sherriff right??? What has Sarasota County Sheriff Staff done to fix this problem? Oh I know they blame experienced, hard working, honest people and try to fire them. Instead of maybe looking into the over all function of that area. Maybe there is a way we can work with our staff and make this a safe environment?? Tom Lyons talk to some local lawyers see how employees with different backgrounds are being treated by staff at the Sarasota County Jail.

It just so happens that the Hispanics, Blacks, and Females CAUSE all the problems at the jail. It is never the white males...right Forrest, Waller, Parisi, Tracy, Monte, and Scott. They can't be "caught" doing anything wrong because they don't do anything. It must be nice to write books, watch jail videos, watch country videos on TV, have lunch with your bailiff wife, walk around with a terrified look on your face, watch CNBC all day. I am gonna study to be a Lt or Capt....oh wait, I am a minority...damn!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Minority report
    It just so happens that the Hispanics, Blacks, and Females CAUSE all the problems at the jail. It is never the white males...right Forrest, Waller, Parisi, Tracy, Monte, and Scott. They can't be "caught" doing anything wrong because they don't do anything. It must be nice to write books, watch jail videos, watch country videos on TV, have lunch with your bailiff wife, walk around with a terrified look on your face, watch CNBC all day. I am gonna study to be a Lt or Capt....oh wait, I am a minority...darn!!!
    Why bother studying? You don't need to study or pass a promotional test in order to get to be a Lt. or Capt. or anything else for that matter!

Nobody says that you are dumb. They just say you were sixteen years old before you learned how to wave good-bye.

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.