I'm sick of all the trash talking... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: I'm sick of all the trash talking...

Good attitude!!!

Quote Originally Posted by guestdd
    Well for all the one's with negative comments go to h_ll... For the one's that wrote nice comments thank you very much.. We all work for the same person so get over yourself's and quit being so unhappy and mean to others.... I'm proud of what i do for a living so with your negative comments won't change my feelings or mind....
    www.coaffairs.com

Go create that website... then you can be "happily ever after" and go bass fishing...

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    And you swallow...

Most road deputies I know had to start in detention anyway. Get over yourself, douche.
    Yes and most get fired... CT and ZM are just two examples...

Blue 2 Pod 7 we've got a wild one with too many bologna sandwiches... call the CERT team and put him in the rubber room!

You also suck

God D@mn jailer...
    You say MOST get fired then proceed to list two people out of hundreds in the panhandle alone who started in detention before going to the road... Yeah that's definitely MOST...

Your bias is showing through you stupid twat...

I've done both jobs and am willing to concede that in their own way, both are extremelly respectable and difficult to perform effectively. You on the other hand seem to have a vendetta against detention.. I wonder why that is, hmmm?

My guess is that while your out of shape ass was scoping out the Krispy Kreme, a detention deputy was turning his "key" in your old lady's back door...

And you swallow...

Most road deputies I know had to start in detention anyway. Get over yourself, douche.

Blue 2 Pod 7 we've got a wild one with too many bologna sandwiches... call the CERT team and put him in the rubber room!

You also suck

God D@mn jailer...
    You say MOST get fired then proceed to list two people out of hundreds in the panhandle alone who started in detention before going to the road... Yeah that's definitely MOST...

I've done both jobs and am willing to concede that in their own way, both are extremelly respectable and difficult to perform effectively. You on the other hand seem to have a vendetta against detention.. I wonder why that is, hmmm?

My guess is that while your out of shape ass was scoping out the Krispy Kreme, a detention deputy was turning his "key" in your old lady's back door...
    Are you saying that detention deputies are morally deficient?

And you swallow...

You also suck

God D@mn jailer...

Hahahaa that was awesome... Why don't you learn your place and go back to green 4 pod 6 and hand out some grape kool-aid. Check your taser at the door and go make sure mommy didn't leave her panties under my bed.

Oh and while I'm at Krispy Kreme, why don't you go get your discount at What-A-Burger... Oh yeah that right you can't get a discount cause your a jailer...

I didn't need anymore than the 2 examples I provided, their "turnkey" experience speaks for itself.....

I didn't say I worked at your jail did I? Nope I am on the road now, I said I've done both jobs.

I don't eat at Krispy Kreme or Whataburger because I'm not a gravy bleeding fatshit like you.

Both jobs have good people and bad people. I'd wager good money that you are someone who is bad at their job. Otherwise you wouldn't have to target detention while you hide behind internet anonymity like the ***** that you are.

And as old and ugly as my mom is, you still don't make enough money to pay her to do anything with you. Stick to cruising Cervantes for your nut,

Those stains on your carpet are from your wife not being able to tighten her sphinctre as she walks to the kitchen to cook a turnkey some dinner while you're on patrol, lardy.

Quote Originally Posted by Guards
    Does your certificate from the state say Detention Deputy, Deputy, or LEO? HEEEELLLLL NO!!!! Most of you people try to act like Law Enforcement but you cant enforce the law. And Stop flooding the muster room with all of your BS issues. No one cares how many decks of cards a darn felon has or if the peanut butter is old!

Insignificant beings that have a thought process like this should be detained and beat with a hammer covered in feces. The only issue is idiots like this are behind the lines pretending to overcome their own self worthlessness by posting comments like this to prove they are exactly what we know they are, nothing! Get a real clue and shut your mouth for a change, or at least long enough to think about what stupidity you can try to filter from your mouth so the rest of us can pretend you aren't as dumb as you really are, and treat you with the respect you don't deserve just because you are a roadie. I have respect for my fellow Officers, just not ones like you who are nothing but a pure parasite in Law Enforcement.

Nothing constructive here, just tit-for-tat bash a Deputy or bash Detention Deputy.

Where in the world is the moderator of this site , they need to do their job. This site sounds like a bunch of unruly teenagers talking about each others moma and your wife shame on all of you, you are suppose to be an example to our younger generation and im only glad mine are not old enough yet to know how you talk and behave toward each other. just grow up.

Topic locked as the posts continue to deteriorate with repeated slams.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123