Local Legislator's Contact Info

Local Legislator's Contact Info

We have to contact our local Florida politicians and let them know we EXPECT them to vote against the Governor. Please call or email. If you email, please keep your anger out of it and be articulate. PLEASE SHARE WITH FRIENDS & FAMILY AT OTHER FLORIDA LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES. You can write one email and "cc" it to all the others.

They can be reached at the following:

Senator Garrett Richter (239) 338-2777 Richter.Garrett.web@flsenate.gov

Senator Lizbeth Benacquisto (850) 487-5356 Benacquisto.lizbth.web@flsenate.gov

Senator Mike Bennett (239) 225-3697 Bennett.mike.web@flsenate.gov

Representative Ken Roberson (941) 613-0914 Ken.Roberson@myfloridahouse.gov

Representative Paige Kreegel (941) 575-5820 Paige.Kreegel@myfloridahouse.gov

Representative Matt Caldwell (239) 533-2411 Matt.Caldwell@myfloridahouse.gov

Representative Gary Aubuchon (239) 344-4900 Gary.Aubuchon@myfloridahouse.gov

Representative Trudi Williams (239) 433-6775 Trudi.Williams@myfloridahouse.gov

Senate President Mike Haridopoolos (850) 487-5056 Haridopolos.mike.web@flsenate.gov

House Speaker Dean Cannon (850) 488-2742 Dean.cannon@myfloridasenate.gov

Re: Local Legislator's Contact Info

I've tried to contact Trudi Williams concerning the changes in the FRS, no response from her office at all, guess I shouldn't have stated that I was a Deputy, which is against department policy, seeing how you're not suppose to state your a Deputy when not in official capacity. Sure don't hear anything from our sheriff on this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I've tried to contact Trudi Williams concerning the changes in the FRS, no response from her office at all, guess I shouldn't have stated that I was a Deputy, which is against department policy, seeing how you're not suppose to state your a Deputy when not in official capacity. Sure don't hear anything from our sheriff on this issue.
    Why would you expect to hear anything from the sheriff on this matter? Hasen't he proven time and time again that your (the workers) interests and his interests are not the same? And why would he speak out against a politician when he is one and hopes to move up in the club? While he expects you and I to be loyal to him he has no loyalty to us. The LCSO is just a stepping stone to him.

No answers and no replies... Imagine that.