Ofc: Dennis Smith???
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ofc: Dennis Smith???

Hey ain't seen Ofc: Smith in a while people at park don't know where he be at now, did he transfer? Retire ? Anyone know ????

You see Dennis tell him RED was looking for him, I lost his number !!!

To call me ! I am back in town, staying at Cuz crib :cop: :cop: :cop: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Ofc: Dennis Smith???

Hey, he trained me...let me know if you find him...."just a little lemon"

Dennis has retired and is doing well.

I heard it was "Retire, or else!"

That does not matter.He is out now and will enjoy his retirement.Dennis is a good guy and deserves to be happy and is.Now get back work patroling the parks so you can get your retirement.Good Luck Dennis.

End of comments on this issue.

"That does not matter"? Look at the original poster's question. Tell the truth, or the truth is not in you. He BARELY got to keep his retirement; the only thing you have said that is completely truthful is that he is enjoying it!

But isn't that the way this place is??? Full of half truths dog and pony shows and majestic stats

LOL! True, true...

Quote Originally Posted by guest 1555
    But isn't that the way this place is??? Full of half truths dog and pony shows and majestic stats
    Has anyone noticed that the DEP employment site is showing a Park Police LT position open in the SW district north squad. It seems that the LT for that crew is getting to "retire". Talk about a half truths and dog and pony show, he should be given the award for the most people destroyed in the agency. Another one of the "elite" who screws people and lies constantly to keep his reputation in tact.

But, he got to retire, many others he destroyed didn't. Welcome to DEP.....

Looking at the recent history I am sure they have crony's that need jobs that will be great to take over in the SW District. More of that fair and impartial hiring. Maybe they will actually look at a Resume this time and try to verify some of the BS in it. Lets all wait for the surprise shall we.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast