Cuts - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Cuts

Re: Cuts

Quote Originally Posted by takemoney2
    Lets see my base is 39,900.00 plus 5000.00 for working and living in south florida. Take my 5%, raise my insuarnce, take away my HIS, car, what next my pants! Time to go. I will take whatever money I have in the plan and start on another career where real people care about employees. I am a Republician , DID NOT VOTE FOR SCOTT and am ashamed the way we are going. Gd bless ALL STATE UNDERPAID EMPLOYEES! P/ :cop: O's, Firefighters, Teachers, everyone !

The man should have been indicted!

Now get to work and put that time in ACISS.. another joke!
    Next year the idiots in Tally are going to try to take more than the 3% they got this year and they are going to destroy our insurance. They already said destroying our insurance was going to be their top priority next year. I am looking to get out of this crap state ASAP.

Bob, please tell us that is you who is leaving. Please go, go fast, give us all a break. We are tired of looking at you, and listening to you. You are NOT God's gift to law enforcement or accreditation. Believe us, it is so time for you to leave. You are not wanted here, not now, not ever again. You are such a fake. Fake Fake Fake. We all see it. You need to do the correct thing and go home. Home is where you belong, not here, not making the money you do, for what you do. Whatever the heck that is. We do not know. You are never busy. Unless you considering walking around outside on your personal phone, or walking around drinking coffee, or running after Major Frost. You are very transparent, we all know what you are about, all of us. We laugh at you behind your back, can't you tell when you walk in our office? You have been behaving like a fool. You look foolish and we all think you are really a sad sack. Please go home. Go home while you can still hold your head up high. No disgrace leaving as a captin on your own, instead of being asked to leave. You know, we are thinking of a different direction.......... yada yada.......... GO HOME.

Senate Bill 2160 …………………….. (3) The task force shall evaluate any duplication of law enforcement functions throughout state government and identify any functions that are appropriate for possible consolidation. The task force shall also evaluate administrative functions, including, but not limited to, accreditation, training, legal representation, vehicle fleets, aircraft, civilian-support staffing, information technology, and geographic regions, districts, or troops currently in use.

Can you say goodbye to Ellis, Brongel, and the entire support side of Fraud. Hello merger with SFW next year. We must admit, SFM has a much better training section and accreditation person. And that person ( a lt.) earns a great deal less than our fearless captain. Also, that person wears many hats, our captain, not so much. Also, just what does our director do? Not much, Kelley runs everything, makes all the decisions, while the director can be overheard talking baseball everyday. Goodbye to our officer manager Brooks, we won’t need her after the merger. Time to retire boys.

Thank the last colonel who came from dot, this place is crap. That former colonel who was way over the top has been trying to come back.

I heard we were getting a new position. anyone hear this but me? We need 100 more for PIP.

get real, no one cares man

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO True. I don't. I already have a pension check, just got my 3 % raise, still in new retirement plan, yada yada man. Its cool, I love it, just love it. Who cares what the Director does, I sure don't. getting paid to do nothing. what's he gonna do FIRE me?

cut me from this stupid rnc detail. midnights stinks.

going to bed now. this is the worse. food is terrible. I'm voting for the other guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    WOW
    who saw that coming, who really cares

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789