Cuts - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cuts

Re: Cuts

I’m sorry to invade your site but I could not sit by anymore. The way we hear it back home his in SSO, is bob says he should be a major since he has to babysit a group of analysts all day. so does he supervise people or not?

He is none of your business, he is our captain and we like him just fine. Go back to your agency and leave our site alone. we have enough problems without outsiders jumping in on what they donot know. Brongel is great. so there 8)

Very well said the Captain is harmless, leave him alone.

Why are you wasting time bashing Brongel when we have real issues. cut in pay, no more cars, ect..... Brongel may be a pain in the neck, may be a waste of salary, but he never tries to hurt anyone. leave him alone. He is getting a new job anyway.

Make that 18 detectives! This ship is sinking fast and Capt. B is NOT the management problem here!

oh yeah, then who is? I did not know we had one, I thought we were just broke like the other 49 states. and do not give me the askins complaint. he does just fine. you have to make a decsion in order to make a mistake.

Not true...he decided to come back and make a "Jack Azz" out of himself instead of keeping whatever small dignity he first retired with.

Dear GR. Happy Easter....... I wish you this becasue you must not have any love or peace in your life. Leave Captain Brongel alone. We love him. He may act grumpy but he is not. He has not made a jact azz out of himself. We do not mind his grummpy nasty behavior. He means nothing by it. go back to yur own site.

speak for yourself, not me.

Happy Easter to you also. IF you read the post above, I wasn't speaking of Cpt. B, I was speaking of our fearful leader Azzkiss. Capt. B is the only management person above LT. in DIF that has any concept of professionalism and fairness, and I was getting tired of the childish remarks about him. It is real easy to get along with him. Just stay out of the evidence room when the evidence custodians are out of town.

All other command staff have either kissed their way to the top or drank the Tallahassee Coolaid to survive.

By the way, this is my forum. God have mercy on us all.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast