Cuts - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cuts

Re: Cuts

Lets see my base is 39,900.00 plus 5000.00 for working and living in south florida. Take my 5%, raise my insuarnce, take away my HIS, car, what next my pants! Time to go. I will take whatever money I have in the plan and start on another career where real people care about employees. I am a Republician , DID NOT VOTE FOR SCOTT and am ashamed the way we are going. Gd bless ALL STATE UNDERPAID EMPLOYEES! P/ :cop: O's, Firefighters, Teachers, everyone !

The man should have been indicted!

Now get to work and put that time in ACISS.. another joke!

Really, do they carry guns, kick in doors during warrants, risk getting killed each day they leave their house and kiss their loved ones good day? I donot think so. Nor do they respond to to State emergencies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuddy Duddy
    Looks like the take home car issue is coming home again. We have to find a way to justify the take homes. Wonder if we could create a on call system like the other agencies. Probably not. When we took on the Public Assistance people upper mamangement noticed that they did not have take home cars and our investigations are worked similarly to theres.

Standby, round one of people leaving / retiring coming real soon. GD bless all of you who stay for this pay, benefits

Is it true that captain brongel is leaving us? cutting the top are they? there are other captains that should go before him. I heard him on the phoone talking about leaving. anyone know?

We can only hope. good riddens. He never does anything for us anyway. alwsys off doing something for some other police department. what a loser. and he makes more than the rest of us captains. but for smith. I heard that SFM has a better accreditation unit and is taking over brongels duties. he does not want to be here anyhway. god bless sfm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Is it true that captain brongel is leaving us? cutting the top are they? there are other captains that should go before him. I heard him on the phoone talking about leaving. anyone know?

lets hope he goes nowhere. he works very hard for us. he is nice, and quite the singer.

people people people, who really cares about brongel or anyone else, really? stop bashing in this site or we will all pay the price.

So, fighting for our take home cars again. Seems this happens every time we get a new CFO. The division could afford the rise in gas prices if it were not paying for the construction costs in HQ. Word has it, that lately Captain Brongel can’t quite get his head in the door anymore, so they are adding double doors at reception. Where did that ego come from. All joking aside, hold on guys and gals, they will take the cars. Not SFM because they actually respond to call outs on a weekly basis. Detectives that is. All RANK will park their cars just like we will. How much more can we take. No raises, now paying into pension, higher health insurance, and now we will have to walk to work. It is time to say goodnight Gracie.

Agree totally and that is why we just lost 15 experienced detectives!

Can someone tell me why this sudden urge to slam captain brongel? what has he done to anyone. he does not even supervise anyone, who can he annoy? please just leave everyone alone, especially him. a captain who has no command wont be here much longer anyway. budget cuts and all. give him and the rest of us some peace and respect.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast