Saga Continues - Page 37
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: Saga Continues

Re: Saga Continues

Does anyone know if CD likes to get high?

Very hurtful and inciteful

Quote Originally Posted by Ms G
    We've been thru this already in the board, it was a verbal agreement he understood that and was supposed to pay me back - it was money for him to purchase a phone since one of his kids destroyed his phone and I felt like be needed a phone so if there was a problem with his kids he could be reached w/o having to go thre the departments number - he did not have the money at that time as his phone was always being disconnected for non payment so I loaned him the money - I dont need the money, I was going to donate it as a remembrance of his grandparents to a homeless shelter in at Pete because he would have been homeless if it wasn't for those two wonderful people - that he has forgotten about and what they taught him- I thought about giving it to the shop with a cop program, but I can't guarantee it wouldn't land back in his hands

Obsessed and hoping J reads this board for she has so much to say to him how in da hell??

J has no room to talk about relationships - he was the one that told me that the W was going to kill him and that he had to get out of it. Now, he did not mean this literally, he was saying it to mean her demands that she put on him were too demanding and that he couldn't nor did he want to meet those demands.

He was also the one who would sit in his cruiser and dream about a car hitting him and putting him out of his misery. These are the lines that he told me to draw me into this mess. I believed these things at the time because I believed him.

He would also say that he never had any money and he couldn't buy the things he needed, so I believing him again, would get him the thngs he said he "needed". Because again, I believed him.

He was the one that told me that he would not have married the W if she didn't get pregnant, and again, I believed him.

I did not lure him into anything, he was the one that made the first advance, not the other way around. Plus, like I have said many times, he was/is a full grown man and a cop on top of that and should know how not to be lured into anything, if that was even the case.

As far as him reading this board, I know he does because that is so like him.

My goodness!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    An omission of something is not a lie, it is an omission - so you are wrong there - I have never lied about what transpired between J and I - I have been nothing short of being truthful in what happened - you and the other posters continue to try to poke holes or through other information that I never said to try to make it out like I am lying, I stand by what I have posted and it's truth - there is no other truth to be told as the truth has already been told by me countless times on this board
    If, as you say, your husband knew you were going to meet J, then that means you informed him of such. If you informed him you were going to meet J but didn't inform him you were going to have sex with him, then you lied. This is the same as saying I didn't kill someone because the bullet fired from my gun actually killed my victim. It is a dishonest statement, therefore, it is a lie. You knew danm well your husband would not have been okay with you meeting J if he knew the truth so you lied to him. Spin it anyway you want, but you lied to him. If you really tell yourself you didn't lie because of this flawed logic then you have a serious mental condition (in addition to the other various conditions we already knew about).

Whoa there - a billboard of something you can't produce - such vengence!!

A little dramatic there, aren't we??? He nor his family is in no danger - I attend college full time and work full time - right now, I'm walking into court for a 3:30 hearing - listen, everything that I have posted is the truth. he's darn lucky, I didn't take out a billboard with the letter he wrote me in it, I considered it - the one right in 301, but he knows what he has done and the lies he has told - they will come home to roost one day for him - please stop the over the top dramatics and no I am not mentally ill and actually laugh when y'all post that - he is far from a fine officer - pull his personnel file and you'll see that

There is no vengeance, he will face his lies one day - no worries there

There is no vengeance, he will face his lies one day - no worries there
    :roll:

Go ahead and roll your eyes, but he will have to face his lies someday. The question remains is when that someday will be :wink:

Go ahead and roll your eyes, but he will have to face his lies someday. The question remains is when that someday will be :wink:
    Oh, o.k. thank goodness for that :snicker:

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637