Saga Continues - Page 2
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga Continues

Re: Saga Continues

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I just got a text from my home girl. She said the city attorney and water witch have been doing the nasty! Hey wikileaks see what you hear about this one.
    City attorney wouldn't touch Tanya G. He knows she's a disease and nutcase Case closed.
    I don't even know your city attorney and once again, leave me out of this thread - wikileaks started this thread to not talk about me but about your city and how it's going to hell in a handbasket

[quote=Slut detector]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Ms G":3jlna6sc
    This is wikileaks thread do not bring me in it - if you have something to say post on the other thread - f myself would be probably better the fing you
    I wouldn't touch you with a 10 ft pole slut. I'm not that hardup, not interested in getting an STD nor have I consumed a case of beer which is what it takes for other suckers to roll around in the sact with your smelly (so they say) ass.[/quote:3jlna6sc]

Hahahaha we'll mention your dumbass in any post we want skank!!!! hahaha

Go back to sleep shipwreck.

I know who shipwreck is 8)

And one more thing, boy would you make him mad when y'all called him that and posted on here about him. I used to have to listen to it. He monitored this board like crazy way before I even came on scene on this board. How do you think I found out about this lovely place? That is why I am sure, positive actually, he still reads and posts on this board. Good evening Shipwreck

Sorry Wikileaks

Quote Originally Posted by Ms G
    And one more thing, boy would you make him mad when y'all called him that and posted on here about him. I used to have to listen to it. He monitored this board like crazy way before I even came on scene on this board. How do you think I found out about this lovely place? That is why I am sure, positive actually, he still reads and posts on this board. Good evening Shipwreck

Sorry Wikileaks
    Monitored this board like crazy? *****, you are a serial poster that can't write one w/o mentioning your obsession you still want back. You are a weirded out, demented nutbag

Well look who's woken up - good afternoon shipwreck

Well look who's woken up - good afternoon shipwreck
    Go to hell, Ho...oops, oh well thats a given :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Now Shipwreck, I'm not going to hell because you already have a reserved seat there yourself and I sure as heck don't want to be anywhere near where you are but you enjoy it

well well well I guess Ms G was right J has been posting here very interesting indeed :cop:

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast