Saga Continues
Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Saga Continues

Saga Continues

Dear fellow workers I have been so upset. I cried all weekend as I hear that the city manager is more interested in getting me than in doing what is right. He knows he is to blame for the mess we are in now. He has no management common sense. If a decision is good management you can bet that he will do the opposite. The problem is that he, the water witch, city attorney, and many others like to gossip and point fingers at others but they do not like their dirt talked about. Their antics have brought us to the point of collapse and I will not stay silent. When I hear something you will hear it here!

Truth is power fellow workers and it is time you shared what you know as our poor city sinks deeper and deeper. Talk to council people. They want to ignore it too until their little petty political careers are on the line. Tell them the truth and then tell others you told them. If you give them documents send a copy to newspapers. Watch how fast they do something about this stuff then. I am collecting items and preparing to send them out. I have not decided if I will just send them to the newspapers or to both newspapers and councilmen.

I told you that there was some scandal that the water witch was involved in with files. I heard this week it has something to do with her cleaning out select peoples files and destroying records. I will be listening for more details. I must say it has been nicer around here with the witch on vacation! More people have felt much freer to talk. I also heard she is into palm readers, seaunces, crystals, and voodoo. I was just having fun calling her a water witch because she is nasty but seems that she is a real witch after all! I hope she doesn't find out who I am and put a hex on me.

Another problem I keep hearing is that department heads are fuming over the finance chick still. Seems that she has been moving budget items and money around without telling the department heads. They don't have a clue what their own budgets are now. The city manager has even told her not to come to department head meetings to avoid having to answer budget questions that might be asked. Maybe she is cooking the books like she did in Hillsborough County. Just found out that she was working for a scandal ridden office there and couldn't get a job for a year. No one would hire her until the city manager and water witch decided she would fit right in here. Go figure only in our poor city.

Also heard yesterday that the city attorney is trying to get the city manager job and has the water witch on his side. He has agreed to cover up for her since he has pushed her into doing stuff.

As I titled this post...the saga continues. I have to close for now, but I am listening.

Your friend with ear to the drywall.

Re: Saga Continues

You done stepped in it now, stupid.
    Some information was passed onto you with the sole intent of catching you posting it...and you did. Now your identity is known and you are known as a big mouth and a problem. Problems are meant to be solved. You are on The List.

Wrong again guest...information leaks around the city like our sewer pipes. I hear this stuff from several people before I say anything. Everyone is talking and I will keep repeating. I don't post some of the stuff because I know it can't possibly be true but the rest, just judge for yourself. Besides as I said before truth is power and many other fellow workers know everything I have posted and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You done stepped in it now, stupid.
    Some information was passed onto you with the sole intent of catching you posting it...and you did. Now your identity is known and you are known as a big mouth and a problem. Problems are meant to be solved. You are on The List.
    Tanya has been stepping in it for a long time and she is on everyones list :shock:

Good thing the government didn't locate area 51 in Zephyrhills the little girls can't keep a secret.

You know, I wasnt even going to join in this thread and there you go having to bring me into it -wikileaks, you're right the truth is powerful and you keep on doing what you're doing - the truth will prevail

This is wikileaks thread do not bring me in it - if you have something to say post on the other thread - f myself would be probably better the fing you

Quote Originally Posted by Ms G
    This is wikileaks thread do not bring me in it - if you have something to say post on the other thread - f myself would be probably better the fing you
    I wouldn't touch you with a 10 ft pole slut. I'm not that hardup, not interested in getting an STD nor have I consumed a case of beer which is what it takes for other suckers to roll around in the sact with your smelly (so they say) ass.

I just got a text from my home girl. She said the city attorney and water witch have been doing the nasty! Hey wikileaks see what you hear about this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I just got a text from my home girl. She said the city attorney and water witch have been doing the nasty! Hey wikileaks see what you hear about this one.
    City attorney wouldn't touch Tanya G. He knows she's a disease and nutcase Case closed.

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast