New Chief - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: New Chief

Re: New Chief

Quote Originally Posted by mod 352
    Abusive, profane, insulting, personal vendetta post will be removed and reported to MOD1.
    Please define "personal vendetta post". I can find no such definition in the posting rules on the home page of LEOAFFAIRs.
    Perhaps show such here on the NPPD site may make it more clear.

Pick and choose what you want to Mod, that's the obvious point being made here.There have been several posts here that attack people that you have done nothing about and now all of a sudden you are the interested Mod? What exactly was the prpblem with the post you deleted? It appeared to be light hearted from what I saw and no attack as you said.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “LEOAFFAIRS.COM” is hosted or International Law.
    From what was deleted I don't see where it violated anything listed above. Maybe you could be more specific Mod?

Still no answer huh Mod? Only adds to the idea thet you are Admim and not one of us!

MOD 352 will be our next chief, if he already isn't!

So chief "V" is splitting his time between three current law suits and three unsolved murders.
    When take bets on which one is getting the most attetion by him?
    Here is a hint. It is the one that will effect the city's pocket.

Stop picking on our beloved (chuckle chuckle) boss, Indiana!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516