New Chief
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Chief

New Chief

I just want to say Congratulations to our new Chief of Police, I am glad we went from the inside for this selection!!!

Re: New Chief

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...w-police-chief

Ok! How many people here are surprised by this announcement?

For sometime I have caught all kinds o "H" "E" double toothpicks for questioning the decision making, integrity, professionalism, and unbiased departmental actions of the past 15 yr admins. of the NPPD.

I have bided my time, and whatched as post after post slammed me as an antagonist, malcontent, non-LEO and/or disgruntled employee.
    Now please,will the nay sayers enlighten me how this decision is the best one out of all considerations for the position?

I mean other then KV is a better golfer then TL, and can better represent the NPPD at the 59th Annual Summer Training, "Luxury" Conference, & Exposition, betweem June 26 - 28, 2011...
    http://www.fpca.com/

It will be held here as this cheap Florida road side penny ante tourist trap in Orlando.
    http://www.rosenshinglecreek.com/

Quote Originally Posted by I'am Surpised!
    http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...w-police-chief

Ok! How many people here are surprised by this announcement?

For sometime I have caught all kinds o "H" "E" double toothpicks for questioning the decision making, integrity, professionalism, and unbiased departmental actions of the past 15 yr admins. of the NPPD.

I have bided my time, and whatched as post after post slammed me as an antagonist, malcontent, non-LEO and/or disgruntled employee.
    Now please,will the nay sayers enlighten me how this decision is the best one out of all considerations for the position?

I mean other then KV is a better golfer then TL, and can better represent the NPPD at the 59th Annual Summer Training, "Luxury" Conference, & Exposition, betweem June 26 - 28, 2011...
    http://www.fpca.com/

It will be held here as this cheap Florida road side penny ante tourist trap in Orlando.
    http://www.rosenshinglecreek.com/

I am just wonering, which Chief of Police were you happy with?

Quote Originally Posted by Inside out
    I am just wonering, which Chief of Police were you happy with?
    Yurchuck is the only one who even comes close to being non-political or personally motivated in his position. Mind you I am saying close!!!

In respect to Lewis, I place him just a hundredth of a percentage point above Chief Harnum.

Anyone that works here knows that morale is at an all time low because of this decision. It is going to be like Sarasota PD where nobody wants to do their job due to the fear of the littlest mistake will result in a harsh punishment. It's not just road patrol either from what everyone is talking about. The 2nd floor elite are as unhappy as we are and there just doesn't seem to be a happy ending for any of us. Thanks Mr City Manager for making your (not our) dream come true! You can now move on to VPD and make their lives miserable while patting everyone on their backs.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of the officers
    Anyone that works here knows that morale is at an all time low because of this decision. It is going to be like Sarasota PD where nobody wants to do their job due to the fear of the littlest mistake will result in a harsh punishment. It's not just road patrol either from what everyone is talking about. The 2nd floor elite are as unhappy as we are and there just doesn't seem to be a happy ending for any of us. Thanks Mr City Manager for making your (not our) dream come true! You can now move on to VPD and make their lives miserable while patting everyone on their backs.

You mean the voice of you, don't try and speak for all of us. There are some real challenges in the near future and I am hopeful that we will come out ok. I for one will stay optimistic. Tootles

[quote=don't be hattin]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Voice of the officers":18ph1wp9

You mean the voice of you, don't try and speak for all of us. There are some real challenges in the near future and I am hopeful that we will come out ok. I for one will stay optimistic. Tootles[/quote:18ph1wp9]

You wany to stay optimistic? I agree with what was said above because I work here. You are obviously on the suck the admin side of the story that was mentioned above or hiding under a rock pal! Chaos is on the way..2 people resigning in 2 weeks and 2 others and more looking for new jobs? Don't be a suck up idiot and post your crap here.

[quote=In agreement][quote="don't be hattin":gfnmoeyd]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Voice of the officers":gfnmoeyd

You mean the voice of you, don't try and speak for all of us. There are some real challenges in the near future and I am hopeful that we will come out ok. I for one will stay optimistic. Tootles[/quote:gfnmoeyd]

You wany to stay optimistic? I agree with what was said above because I work here. You are obviously on the suck the admin side of the story that was mentioned above or hiding under a rock pal! Chaos is on the way..2 people resigning in 2 weeks and 2 others and more looking for new jobs? Don't be a suck up idiot and post your crap here.[/quote:gfnmoeyd]

I hope you know why the two left but if you don't I will educate you. The first got his old job back at PGT and realized that being a cop was not for him. The sceond has family issues that is making him and his wife leave the state to care for a loved one, oh yeah it was not because they disliked the agency. The real truth is being in the know and yes I will stay optomistic just like the majority of people here. There is no sucking up here, it is a mature look at the fact that this is a long career and there is no reason to negative, it is only going to bring you down, which it seems to have done to you. I wish you luck in your seesion with your Doctor. They do have medication for what you have, just ask for some help and you may become a happier person. Once again, tootles.

Tootles? Are you serious? By the way congrats on your promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Tootles? Are you serious? By the way congrats on your promotion.
    Promotion? sweet, would be nice but sorry you are a little off base. You think that the only person in this agency that is happy has been promoted? And yes again I am serious, Tootles.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast