10-8 Whiskey - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10-8 Whiskey

Re: 10-8 Whiskey

Quote Originally Posted by Bruizer74
    Quote Originally Posted by guest2876983
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruizer74
    The warrant units called out their 1017 on nap1 radio. When they called 1024...the dispatcher couldn't make out what they said so they asked 1009? This whiskey unit was a 2 man unit. The 2nd man in the unit then keyed up on his radio and started yelling 1024 ...great job but he did it on Nap3 instead of Nap1 where they had initially called out the 1017. D3 dispatcher had no idea what was going on. On top of that the 2nd man in the warrant unit was yelling we need ems...at 1400th street...1400th street....He was over excited and was not providing the dispatcher any type of address or correct location. In addition to these mistakes...protocol states that any major incident that occurs such as a 31v, 31p, 1024...stays on the PRIMARY channel even if it ends up going into a different district! Its unclear at this time if the 2nd man in the unit accidentially asked for help on Nap3 instead of Nap1 or if he intentionally did it. Either way it was HIS MISTAKE. I personally I don't mean to upset anyone but the whiskey units did not follow proper protocol or procedure. And their 1013's were cancelled at the time. I would suggest that perhaps anyone who wants to criticize or point any fingers should at first know all the facts and the REAL STORY. All that matters at this point is that everyone is safe and sound and we can all learn from the mistakes that were made.

You come on here and post information about an incident like this and then have the nerve to criticize someone for violating protocol and procedure!!!! Are you kidding me?
    I am so sick of losers that want to feel important coming on here and posting things just trying to make us look bad for every idiot looking for fuel against CCSO.
    Not saying we should try to cover anything up, you just don't need to be posting it and there is a policy against it.
    Grow up little boy. Yeah, I know who you are. Your post is too defensive for just a random poster.

procedure and protocol are there for a reason...to protect ourselves and have a plan for dealing with situations just like this one. So to come on here and advise you that some deputies were almost hurt or worse because they didn't follow the protocols and procedures...perhaps in this situation if things were handled properly, things would have gone a lot smoother and safer. You are a real idiot to suggest otherwise. And I didn't criticize anyone brotha...just stated the facts. There is a big difference. You seem a little defensive. I'm not a little boy....and if you know who I am be a man and come talk to me in person about this......I'll be waiting to hear from ya Cuz

If you were concerned about anyones safety, I would hope you had enough smarts to know that this is not the forum to address it.

Re: 10-8 Whiskey

Quote Originally Posted by back off
    You are barking up the wrong tree.
    They WERE checked out there.
    I believe it was possibly a dispatch issue.
    I'd say if you are gonna blame someone, blame the guy who attacked them. Those two whiskeys did a great job, by the book, minimal force necessary, minimal harm to them and suspect while still making the arrest.

Lol. You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Some calls are able to be self iniated from your mobile data unit. Do your research before you get on here spewing your ignorance. By the book! Lol. That's good stuff.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123