Abuse of site postings - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Abuse of site postings

Quote Originally Posted by mod 635
    Ladies and gentlemen of the Miami Police Department.This is not a site for personal attacks/slams and or unsubstantiated allegations so use it wisely or lose your abilities to post.

Messages can be posted and your opinions expressed without abusing the terms of use so please read them.

Here are a few tips to help you get your message across without being edited or deleted:

There is no need for profanity
    No need to make allegations that are unfounded or have not been documented
    No use for offensive remarks and or pictures
    No slams. If you have a personal dislike for someone,go tell them in person
    And the obvious,Do not make criminal allegations!
    If you are aware of criminal wrong doing,report it to the proper authorities!

I realize that civilians,media and others post here too and this message is for them also!

Remember,these boards are public and they can be read by anyone so guard yourselves accordingly.
    I hope this helps?
    Mod 635
    Mod 635, please be perfectly clear about where YOU think Criminal Activity should be reported. It sure ain't the Departmental Internal Audit or the State Attorney or the FDLE, so just who? Please be VERY specific.

While I was born (Jackson M.)and raised in Miami (Hialeah) I no longer live there. I am not, and never have been on the employment end of Law Enforcement, and in spite of 3 criminal arrests($1.25 restaurant check dispute - "Theft", Bag of fresh green beans left with a retarded neighbor - 'Breaking and Entering' for opening screen door, Rent Dispute in condemned motel -see leoaffairs RBPD FBI raid) It is difficult for me to trust any police after having read a few laws and gone Pro Se in my latest 'false arrest' court case(well posted in RBPD scandal forums). Florida Lawyers DO NOT GO AGAINST Florida Police. In Palm Beach County I have documented abuse of civil rights on many levels, and I can not believe the upper levels of Law Enforcement South Florida have any more integrity than than Palm Beach County Law Enforcement and the Lawyers and Judges of the Palm Beach Court system. Secret handshakes, rings, oaths, lodges and the right to deign momentary affiliation to fraternal organizations in times of embarrassment or criminal wrong doing leads to a corrupt power base.

Documentation provided upon request - filed at Palm Beach County Courthouse (unless it has since been removed from my filings) I have found the same corruption In Newport News, VA. BECOMING the LAW instead of ENFORCING the Laws seems to be an occupational hazard of many men.

Good evening could we please have the following thread deleted on this site. It is slamming one of our detectives by first and last name. I think it is an officer safety issue putting an officer name on the message board where the general public can read and see. it is apparent that they are slamming this individual without evidence and good cause. I think this thread is violating the terms and conditions of Leo affairs......and it needs to be removed......

Thank you .....

Blah blah blah , Criminal types ? Just look on the 4th floor & city hall :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Honest Cop
    Blah blah blah , Criminal types ? Just look on the 4th floor & city hall :lol:

Posted by David Collis.

Quote Originally Posted by Car 16
    Good evening could we please have the following thread deleted on this site. It is slamming one of our detectives by first and last name. I think it is an officer safety issue putting an officer name on the message board where the general public can read and see. it is apparent that they are slamming this individual without evidence and good cause. I think this thread is violating the terms and conditions of Leo affairs......and it needs to be removed......

Thank you .....
    Moderators could u please again take out the threads memtioned above...... Maybe u should start banning some of these people from using ur site so really people with good intentions can blog here

Mod can you please address the thread of max valdes scam of 2013..... This post along with other similar post in nature are being placed on your site which is damaging the reputation of a hard working detective who is doing his job. These people that are slamming this detective are abusing the terms and condition on your site which is monitor by the media and defense attorneys....... Please have these post deleted..... I know that you have deleted other from before but I think yo should start banning these individuals this way your site could be used for what it's original purpose was for.

Thanks Max ! :lol:

Mod there two or three thread that making specific slanders remarks about a active member of service. Can you please have these thread removed they do not meet the terms and condition of your blog and this is not what your blog is intended for. Thank you

To a point I agree, if your going to use an officers name, back it up with some facts. However staff here at MPD have and will attempt to punish any officer that they can I.D. on this site.
    Is it cause some people can't handle the truth? or maybe they want all the in house crap not made public? Interesting!

Unregistered
    When are we going to get pay like any other big cities.

Regalado, please advise...

If not.....

Miami, qsm what you are holding
    miami, i have 2 detained, have a detective responded.
    Miami, qsm the bolo

these are tools to hold regalado by the balls.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast