Abuse of site postings
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Re: Abuse of site postings

You are so right on. I am not an officer, but related to one. I have nothing but respect for the MPD.
    Reading some of the posts here is sometimes embarrassing. Personal (stupid) attacks on officers, their wives and families. Cheap digs.
    There are many issues involving the department now, that are nothing but serious. This forum has many who involve themselves in intelligent discussion, only to be brought down by a few jerks who only offer childish comments.
    That is not to say you cannot have fun, or be funny. It's about being a little more mature -and relevant - and sticking to the subject of the post. Let not this site be the place where you sling the kind of crap which belongs in a bar after a few scotches.
    Your union seems to be screwed up - full of toadies and political but-kissers. Your chief seems to be caught up in a political battle, which -right otr wrong - seems unlikely he will win. Your mayor does not support the police department and is trying to use it as a tool to gain personal and political power. Add another city commissioner to that. Then there is another commissioner who plays the race card and thinks you should sweet talk a criminal pointing a gun at you, maybe even find out if his gun is loaded first, before you shoot.
    Now you have a consultant that is being paid to give the city manager the political cover to fire the chief, wasting money that could well put another cop on the street, or reduce the amount of pay cuts our police have had to swallow.
    That's what you need to do something about - and this forum can help you do it.
    Just don't get rid of the LUBE chant. Now that's funny.
    Last edited by chipdeblock; 10-25-2017 at 02:37 PM.

I agree with both of you.
    We can educate ourselves as to what is going on and have fun without being offensive so thank you Mod 635 and the rest of the Mods.

I hope your not going to abuse your powers as javi mod558 did?

Please all stop spamming/bumping. When you reply you need to comment on the quoted post not just replicating the post with a quote.

thank you

mod 634

Yes I know ,thats why I no longer rule Libya !

EXcellent, could not have said it better ! Unless the ignorant ones don't know what your talking about ? Every dog has it's day ! :devil:

Moderators,please keep an eye on these pages for some of these posts are done by hateful guys at work and they make us all look bad.
    I don't know why you guys even do it but thank you for this thankless task.

MERGED several Chief postings into one thread Lets keep those talks in fewer threads please.

MOD 634

Quote Originally Posted by grateful
    Moderators,please keep an eye on these pages for some of these posts are done by hateful guys at work and they make us all look bad.
    I don't know why you guys even do it but thank you for this thankless task.
    Why you just ban the entire Miami Police department ??? they just use this site to show hate and I think it is ridiculous....

LUBE'S GOT YOUR BACK.......and like Allapatah crime, don't worry. i aint going nowhere! :devil:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast