New Topic : Ms G - Page 3
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: New Topic : Ms G

#69 Ms G allowed J to perform oral sex on her and according to her he and she enjoyed it but according to him it was disgusting and he couldn't clean up quick enough

Do you not realize that every time you bash me you are also bashing him?

#70 Ms G does not have the mental capacity to come up with her own insults and therefore must use Geico insurance commercials as material.

I actually like that commercial, you didn't answer my question

#71 Everytime data is filed, in Ms G's (warped) mind both she and J are being insulted.
    #72 Apparently, Ms G's mother was involved and had intimate knowledge of their sexual relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Data filer
    #71 Everytime data is filed, in Ms G's (warped) mind both she and J are being insulted.
    #72 Apparently, Ms G's mother was involved and had intimate knowledge of their sexual relationship.
    #73 Ms G enjoys Geico commercials
    #74 Ms G contends it was J face down in the aforementioned disgusting carpet as filed before.
    #75 Ms G has a alarm system that goes off everytime there is a post made on this site so she can post back in under 2 minutes.

*Footnote. to all of my fan's, I apologize for falling behind but the rate of personal business ms G puts out on a daily basis is causing me to fall behind. I just can't be on here like she is 24/7 nor do I have the alarm system as mentioned in #75. I rpomise to do more research when I get the time but, man I just can't keep up.

J had the same problem with not being able to keep up with me - you just don't have the stamina like I do

[quote=Data Filer]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Data filer":3jnkhdwf
    #74 Ms G contends it was J face down in the aforementioned disgusting carpet as filed before.
    #75 Ms G has a alarm system that goes off everytime there is a post made on this site so she can post back in under 2 minutes.

*Footnote. to all of my fan's, I apologize for falling behind but the rate of personal business ms G puts out on a daily basis is causing me to fall behind. I just can't be on here like she is 24/7 nor do I have the alarm system as mentioned in #75. I rpomise to do more research when I get the time but, man I just can't keep up.[/quote:3jnkhdwf]

#76 Ms G's mom posted under the board name just sick complaining about all of Ms G's enemies but no one is buying it and it appears, from all accounts Ms G was lying and posting herself
    #77 Ms G made a sexual innuendo stating that she has more stamina then J when in reality most of us have full time jobs and cannot post at the same rate a person who is between jobs and/or school, if in fact THAT is true.

[quote=Data filer][quote="Data Filer":iwiw4ee8]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Data filer":iwiw4ee8

*Footnote. to all of my fan's, I apologize for falling behind but the rate of personal business ms G puts out on a daily basis is causing me to fall behind. I just can't be on here like she is 24/7 nor do I have the alarm system as mentioned in #75. I rpomise to do more research when I get the time but, man I just can't keep up.[/quote:iwiw4ee8]

#76 Ms G's mom posted under the board name just sick complaining about all of Ms G's enemies but no one is buying it and it appears, from all accounts Ms G was lying and posting herself
    #77 Ms G made a sexual innuendo stating that she has more stamina then J when in reality most of us have full time jobs and cannot post at the same rate a person who is between jobs and/or school, if in fact THAT is true.[/quote:iwiw4ee8]

#78 After examining the posts from just sick, I have come to the conclusion that Ms G was lying as they are identical posts to Ms. G's.

Your assumption is wrong my dear

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast