New Topic : Ms G - Page 13
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Re: New Topic : Ms G

Quote Originally Posted by Ms G
    Just because you know the name of J's grandfather doesn't mean you know me and if you knee me, you would have known my husband isn't Mr G. I did not engage in another affair, I requested this divorce myself not the other way around and there is no one else in the picture - you go and enjoy j and let him keep in lying to you and you keep on believing them but when you finally get your head out of your a$$ don't go blaming anyone else when people have forwarned you.
    We'd all like to knee you in your balls, Tanya. I already explained why I am calling him Mr G - point of reference on this site so people know he is now your ex-husband. See, I won't say his real name because I have alot more class then you and he shouldn't suffer because he married a scumbag like you. As far as Jason goes, you yourself have vindicated him by being the complete and utter nutjob you've been on this site. Congrats on that. He wins and you lose, loser.

Jason is not a prize so I win because I don't have to deal with him

Jason is not a prize so I win because I don't have to deal with him
    He wins because you have proved what a vindictive, scumbag, loser you are. He wins in the court of public opinion. His only blemish is hooking up with a piece of crap like you. Still can't get him off of your mind. Almost 100% of your posts reference him you psychotic, brainless screwball.

He doesn't win because I don't want him - it's as simple as that - y'all can have him - it never has mattered to me what y'all think of me, I'm not sure why you even thought that to begin with - I win because he is gone and I don't have to play the what if game anymore because I know without a doubt I made the right decision in not marrying him if anything this experience has shown me that - now I can walk away without questioning my decision anymore and I get to start over again without anything holding me back - that is why I win

As a casual observer of this board did this crazy woman just get let out of some mental home? I used to think all of theis was banter but she is really gone off the deepend over this dude j and now her husband is divorcing her good foe him. he must have forgotten what having a normal life is and may nedd some counnseling just to overcome the damage she has done to him

He doesn't win because I don't want him - it's as simple as that - y'all can have him - it never has mattered to me what y'all think of me, I'm not sure why you even thought that to begin with - I win because he is gone and I don't have to play the what if game anymore because I know without a doubt I made the right decision in not marrying him if anything this experience has shown me that - now I can walk away without questioning my decision anymore and I get to start over again without anything holding me back - that is why I win
    YOU LOSE, BECAUSE YOU ARE A LOSER. What don't you get about that? Leave J and now your soon to be VERY HAPPY ex-husband alone. You're going thru a divorce with YOUR HUSBAND but still talk about Jason. What does that tell you about yourself. Wait, don't answer that. We already know, LOSER :snicker: :devil: :mrgreen:

Sweetheart, I'm not bothering J remember he doesn't read this board as y'all tell me - now with regarding my divorce I really believe that I had to go thru all of this to show and prove to me that even with going through all of this, I am so much better off then to have married him - this is my second chance of getting to live the life I want and I am gping to take full advantage of it

Sweetheart, I'm not bothering J remember he doesn't read this board as y'all tell me - now with regarding my divorce I really believe that I had to go thru all of this to show and prove to me that even with going through all of this, I am so much better off then to have married him - this is my second chance of getting to live the life I want and I am gping to take full advantage of it
    Yes we know, sweetheart. It's all about you, we all know. As far as your last sentence well just spread them there legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

wow T.G. getting dumped again. good thing right?

Sweetheart, this time around my standards will be so much higher then J, but of course, one standards can't get much lower then him.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast