Scott strikes again, Good Bye Protech - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Scott strikes again, Good Bye Protech

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    As far as Scott pushing work to his cohorts! That is no shock! What millionaire spends 75 million dollars of his own money to be Governor of Florida? (Definitely not a person in touch with the common man!) A person that has an agenda that wants to get his buddies richer!
    Wouldn't it have been easier if Scott just gave the $75 million to his buddies to make them richer rather than use the money to campaign for governor with a good chance of not being elected?! See how your conspiracy theory doesn't make any sense.

It takes money to make money! I see 2 scenarios. Scott either had financial motivations were he could make more than 75 million in the long term by being governor by rewarding state contracts to companies who in turn would reward him down the road. But really I don't believe that. If I had his money, I would not run for governor and then deal with all the political ramblings of the politics and headaches involved. I could easily enjoy my life with that much money regardless of what political party was in power. That fact that he chose to run for governor spending records amount of money in order to win, is an indication he was motivated by his ego! That to me is a dangerous characteristic! And he is not an ubber genious either based upon his past conduct as a CEO. If he truly ran because he could truly make positive changes in Florida, spent 75 millions of his own money , that would also indicate he is extremely naive about the political process. It is early in his term, but I have little confidence in his ability! He is either corrupt, a psycho, or clueless!!!

Hey, I'm no big Scott supporter and could care less who gets the Protech contract.

But, let's look at it:

Protech= Richard Nimer x-assistant secrectary of DOC who now is the PROTECH Vice President for Business Development ; Jenny Nimmer current head of Community Corrections who defacto oversees the PROTECH contract; x-Governor Martinez and his brother Alan now in the link, New Port Richie Senator Fesano. I wonder who the other "investors" are and I wonder what kind of support Martinez has given Fesano not to mention how much PROTECH has invested in the local races.

Yet none of this comes up in the article. I wonder why?

Keep the contract with a Florida company- PROTECH. Just get rid of the obvious conflicts of interest. Hell, PROTECH can hire Jenny Nimmer as Assistant Vice President for Business Development giving her six figures for for all I care. Just get her out of the probation business.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT Aubrey
    Hey, I'm no big Scott supporter and could care less who gets the Protech contract.

But, let's look at it:

Protech= Richard Nimer x-assistant secrectary of DOC who now is the PROTECH Vice President for Business Development ; Jenny Nimmer current head of Community Corrections who defacto oversees the PROTECH contract; x-Governor Martinez and his brother Alan now in the link, New Port Richie Senator Fesano. I wonder who the other "investors" are and I wonder what kind of support Martinez has given Fesano not to mention how much PROTECH has invested in the local races.

Yet none of this comes up in the article. I wonder why?

Keep the contract with a Florida company- PROTECH. Just get rid of the obvious conflicts of interest. Hell, PROTECH can hire Jenny Nimmer as Assistant Vice President for Business Development giving her six figures for for all I care. Just get her out of the probation business.
    I could care less - BI sucks and will burden the officers big time and they are only getting it due to Scott supporter GEO buying them out.

:roll: We are about to get literally raped by the Governor and all you can do is keep posting over and over this stuff and that Citrus case where an offender (not an officer or supervisor or even a CO person) committed a crazy act.

Ah, and if PROTECH loses the contract, that will help us with the raping Ergo we flame on Scott?

The Citrus stuff as you put it concerns us all as guys like Nimmer have continuually sold officer safety down the river.

I can only conclude you work for PROTECH or Nimmer.

Ah, and if PROTECH loses the contract, that will help us with the raping Ergo we flame on Scott?

The Citrus stuff as you put it concerns us all as guys like Nimmer have continuually sold officer safety down the river.

I can only conclude you work for PROTECH or Nimmer.
    No but I work for DOC and know what the priority needs to be right now. We aren't getting transport vans or any of that type of stuff in this environment but what we are going to get is a big reduction in pay/benefits if people like you don't wake up.

We aren't getting that stuff because NO ONE has ever asked for it and given plausible reasons why we need it.

What has happened is that folks like Jenny Nimmer have dashboard dogged it their whole career letting the prison side of the house take resources meant for CC.

And when anyone like Grant tries to bring that up, it's the dashboard dogs that stab them in the back.

and that is how the game is played in Central Office.

We aren't getting that stuff because NO ONE has ever asked for it and given plausible reasons why we need it.

What has happened is that folks like Jenny Nimmer have dashboard dogged it their whole career letting the prison side of the house take resources meant for CC.

And when anyone like Grant tries to bring that up, it's the dashboard dogs that stab them in the back.

and that is how the game is played in Central Office.
    :roll: Grant was a backstabber to the line officers. He was the guy who said he would make sure the CA's/DCA's were protected over the line officers when it came to layoffs in a meeting while telling the line officers he had their back. Now I see why you are so misguided on reality. Go work with the CO's and see the conditions now which have gotten worse the last few years due to budget cuts. PO's have it easy compared to them.

You are so full of it. Grant was no more a back stabber of line officers than fly to the moon. He's the only guy I can remember who has gone out into the field and talked to line officers without any Central Office strap hangers.

First, I was there. He fought against any cuts to line staff. He fought against losing those 66 guys.

He stood up to the Secretary and fought against losing DCA positions because he knew of the quid pro quo between the union and the Secretary. They agreed not to cut any more line positions so that any future position loss would come from "middle management".

So what did they do? They got rid of the majority of DCA positions and DRD positions, then renamed the DRD positions with some off the wall title like Operations Manager and kept them all in place. Where did they get the money? From the DCA position loss and the empty CPO position loss.

It's a shell game. Grant knew it. I know it.

Wake up and smell the F_N coffee.

You are so full of it. Grant was no more a back stabber of line officers than fly to the moon. He's the only guy I can remember who has gone out into the field and talked to line officers without any Central Office strap hangers.

First, I was there. He fought against any cuts to line staff. He fought against losing those 66 guys.

He stood up to the Secretary and fought against losing DCA positions because he knew of the quid pro quo between the union and the Secretary. They agreed not to cut any more line positions so that any future position loss would come from "middle management".

So what did they do? They got rid of the majority of DCA positions and DRD positions, then renamed the DRD positions with some off the wall title like Operations Manager and kept them all in place. Where did they get the money? From the DCA position loss and the empty CPO position loss.

:roll: You need to wake up and smell the coffee. Grant told the DCA's/CA's in a meeting that he had their backs if cuts had to be made due to their length of time with the dept and guess what the line PO's got released over the intent of the legislators cuts. You truly are naive aren't you. Grant was out for Grant - Drug Office ? That is one thing that Scott did that I actually agree with getting rid of that cush position Grant weaseled his way into.

Lies and untruths

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

:roll: You need to wake up and smell the coffee. Grant told the DCA's/CA's in a meeting that he had their backs if cuts had to be made due to their length of time with the dept and guess what the line PO's got released over the intent of the legislators cuts. You truly are naive aren't you. Grant was out for Grant - Drug Office ? That is one thing that Scott did that I actually agree with getting rid of that cush position Grant weaseled his way into.

I cry B.S. I was in one of those meetings and that wasn't said. Some people here are out of touch. The loss of the DCA positions meant a possible promotion avenue was lost for supervisors. What do the prisons have ? Lieutenants, Captains, Majors, Colonels, Assistant Wardens and Wardens. What do we have? Supervisors, Sup III's and Circuit Administrators.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast