Lamberti SAD

Thread: Lamberti SAD

Lamberti SAD

From 411Fri 01/28/2011

Alternative News – I’m often approached by BSO personnel who are upset about things they read on internet blog sites or alternative “news” outlets, such as LEOaffairs, New Times, South Florida Times, JAAblog, etc. These sites are provocative by design and they’re not always fair and balanced. They are more about entertainment than information and opinions usually outpace the facts. I appreciate all your expressions of support and please know that I am determined to stay focused on our mission and not to be distracted from our work.

Must have his PIO assclowns working overtime keeping up there spin!!!!

Re: Lamberti SAD

I guess the only idiots that approach Lamberti about these sites are dummies that work inside the agency. Anybody with ANY sense knows that most of the postings exposing the sheriff are true. Maybe it's Don P. telling Al about these posts. We will keep on posting until Al is out of office. The fight is already on.

Quote Originally Posted by Think Lamberti is feeling the Heat!!!
    From 411Fri 01/28/2011

Alternative News – I’m often approached by BSO personnel who are upset about things they read on internet blog sites or alternative “news” outlets, such as LEOaffairs, New Times, South Florida Times, JAAblog, etc. These sites are provocative by design and they’re not always fair and balanced. They are more about entertainment than information and opinions usually outpace the facts. I appreciate all your expressions of support and please know that I am determined to stay focused on our mission and not to be distracted from our work.

Must have his PIO assclowns working overtime keeping up there spin!!!!
    Also, please know that I am thinking about more ridiculous rules for you guys to follow. Ricky boy is going to another management school to think of more rules. I have fixed the real important things in the agency. Hey, I haven't laid anybody off this week yet. Isn't that a big deal? These rules are fine tuning. Scott Israel can't hold a candle to me.

Signed,
    Your pal,

This is what Lamberti really meant to say in his weekly 411 Friday. Alternative News - I'm often approached by my inner circle and BSO personnel who want to kiss my azz pretending to be upset about the things they read on internet blog sites or alternative "news" outlets, such as LEOaffairs, New Times, South Florida Times, JAAblog, ect. These sites usually post information that I and other dirty elected officials are trying hide from the News media and the taxpayers of Broward County.I appreciate all of your azz kissing. Please know that I am determined to get re-elected at any cost and will stay focused on my mission to screw over as many little people at BSO as possible. You can rest assured that I will not be distracted from my work. :devil:

Lamberti should be feeling the heat because he knows his days are numbered as Sheriff of Broward County!! Since his good buddy Scott Rothstein is locked up, who will pad his campaign fund or pay for his prime time tv commercials.

Good riddens to bad rubbish!!! Since Lamberti has been in office what positive changes has he made to Broward County? Let see........uuhhhhh

I got nothing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pleeze!!!
    Lamberti should be feeling the heat because he knows his days are numbered as Sheriff of Broward County!! Since his good buddy Scott Rothstein is locked up, who will pad his campaign fund or pay for his prime time tv commercials.

Good riddens to bad rubbish!!! Since Lamberti has been in office what positive changes has he made to Broward County? Let see........uuhhhhh

I got nothing!!!
    He did keep the worst cops in the nation out of Broward county, on super bowl Sunday!