Corporal Morgan - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corporal Morgan

Re: Corporal Morgan

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this threads about Corporal Morgan. I thought you wrote Captain Morgan. Which reminds me. It's Sunday morning. Thanks for the idea. Liquor store store opens up in about an hour or so. A good rum and coke along with a fine cigar would be a good way to finish out the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nitely Blog
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this threads about Corporal Morgan. I thought you wrote Captain Morgan. Which reminds me. It's Sunday morning. Thanks for the idea. Liquor store store opens up in about an hour or so. A good rum and coke along with a fine cigar would be a good way to finish out the weekend.

Ahhh. A refreshing whiff of humor.

Post Re: Corporal Morgan

[quote="mod 184"]I left the opinion but took out the name calling.[/quote

Here's my opinion with no name calling !!

It's only a violation when these type of post are posted on TPD''s site..Mod's there keep very close eye especially if IAB info and they think the media will catch wind.

Let's see if this violates terms and condition!!!

I had the pleasure to work for him for a while, and he is a stand up guy and leader. He will let you know exactly where you stand, no bones about it, whether it is good or bad :shock: . I guess you quickly found out where you stand with him.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Corporal

Anonymous and Bias and Hypocritical....I cannot answer for the moderators on the TPD board. However, if you would like a reply to your continued "reporting", please feel free to email at mod184@leoaffairs.com and I will give you a detailed reply. However, I will say publicly that my allowing people to express their opinions, you see as biased...amazing!!!
    Mod184@leoaffairs.com
    Never get so pretentious that you can't laugh at yourself!

Thanks to alll that replied. And for x43 I did cut him a break. Remember the first offense for s1 for your agency is being fired.

TPD88 from "known felon" thread and Wanted to Know from "Cpl Morgan" thread..same poster, double the idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by Wanted to know
    Thanks to alll that replied. And for x43 I did cut him a break. Remember the first offense for s1 for your agency is being fired.
    Maybe you should offer to fistfight him?

chip deblock, in my opinion, is arrogant and ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    chip deblock, in my opinion, is arrogant and ignorant.
    Actually, your opinion means nothing to anyone. He has a healthy ego but is not arrogant. And, unlike you, his IQ is in three digits, not two.

:wink:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12