BSO Now Admits To Operating Super Bowl Detail Program - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: BSO Now Admits To Operating Super Bowl Detail Program

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Getting your son a pass for the game is one thing. I think any father would try to do this for his son. Even the Sheriff can be a father at times and use his connections to do this for his son. Wht I don't agree with is if someone intentionally lied that his son wan an employee or a Deputy in order to get one over on the FBI. If listing his son as an employee was the only way to get the pass, then he should not have done it.
    Truthfulness in Office Matters...Conduct Unbecoming...Unlawful Compensation...just to name a few

And it's this attitude that allows this behavior to continue. And if the next sheriff(and we hope there is another one)behaves like Lamberti, than we must become active and work to replace him. We must not stop until we change the system, not reform it.

#1 How can we fix the problems at the detail office when the big bosses are just as bad.
    #2 If this Super Bowl thing was not a detail pay and money paid on the side, this is considered off duty employment. I thought the policy said that you cannot be approved for any employment involvong the use of a firearm..... Were these forms filled out and approved?????

We're dying over here!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12