Dont Do It!

Thread: Dont Do It!

Dont Do It!

Deputies- If you ever find yourself in a situation where the S.O. "agrees" to settle with you regarding your job status DON'T DO IT. They will not abide by any agreement. Trust me I know. I got into a situation, I was cleared at every level in the legal process except in the eyes of the S.O. They offered a settlement for me to resign in leiu of being fired in what amounted to a fly by night IA before any type of legal hearing whatsoever. They have not stood by the agreement!! Its a joke. They have an entire legal team behind them. You don't stand a chance and you will have no recourse. None. Mr. Legal Director is a mere puppet and will do what he is told. Any means will be used fair or unfair, agreement or no agreement to keep you down. DONT SIGN ANYTHING, ADMIT NOTHING WITHOUT LEGAL COUNSEL AND DEMAND PROOF. Then and only then you may stand a chance. If you are waiting for an IA to clear you good luck! They are as one sided as scotch @#*&% tape. No matter how clean your record, how good a job you do, service to community... It will all mean nothing.

Stay safe out there, watch each others back at the line level. Admin will not cover your back!!! Trust me I know!!!!!!

tb

Re: Dont Do It!

How about some details of your case. I don't believe anyone in the I.A unit is out to get anyone. No I don't work in I.A, but I was in an I.A. and was treated good. Ask a certain detective in echo who was doing something with a witness he shouldn't have, he came out alright and was treated right by I.A. Now I'm not saying that the discipline that is given out is right, cause its not but thats M.S. and his staff of stooges. We need to stop fighting among ourselfs and know who the enemy is.