Sheriff Al Lamberti A No-Show Benefit For Slain Sergeant - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Sheriff Al Lamberti A No-Show Benefit For Slain Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma6969
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe Bull
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What Al did was use his title as Sheriff to gain something of financial worth and falsify a document by showing his son as an employee of BSO working a security detail at the Super Bowl .

This is called a FELONY pure and simple. Lamberti is in violation and should be charged accordingly.

So this post about the sheriff missing a lame one-pot-of-chili event that didn't really have anything to do with Sgt Reyka, but featured Scott Israel, has now deteriorated into the same old crap. The sheriff's son's name got on a NFL list for credentials. The NFL is a private business. It wasn't a government document. There is no felony pure and simple, as you say. Give it a rest already. Or go plan your next BS event, something with a noble name and a hidden political agenda.
    I quess the fact that BSO was working Security and not there to enjoy the game must be forgotten. It was the official BSO sign in sheet and used to document the personnel assignged to the event. If Uncle Al wanted junior to attend he should have purchased a ticket or had one of his supporters get him a pass. But that would have been a gift or it would have cost him money. Good ole Al decides to deputize his son for the event and he provided the much needed additional security. It time to realize that he is corrupt and needs to go! He missed the chili event because he was out looking at new Cadillac Escalades for his command staff, and Pritchard was telling him what a good job his doing. It's good to be king and have full time cheerleaders!
    Only less than 22 months of Lamberti's reign of terror before it's over. This man is the biggest fraud, clown, liar, incompetent idiot we have ever had. The idiots this man has surrounded himself with reflect upon him. I can't wait until 2012 to get rid of this idiot and his minions.
    Oh Don: You will have to pick up a rifle and stand a post in District 5. Sorry buddy. The natives aren't too bad these days if you know what I mean. You will have to adjust to the previous life again. It sucks that you backed the wrong man in the race. I hope you can recover.

Re: Sheriff Al Lamberti A No-Show Benefit For Slain Sergeant

It's always somebody else s fault according to Lamberti. He blames everybody else except himself. Why do we give this man a free pass? Well, you guys can drink his Kool-Aid and feel good about him.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234