IA investigators flunk promotion exams: Promoted anyways! - Page 15
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Re: IA investigators flunk promotion exams: Promoted anyways!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You don't really come on here with all your garbage and think anyone believes you, do ya?
    We can go to human resources (Barbara Brief) and can get copies of Mike Mercurio's flunked promotional test scores and can post them here on the internet for you (and for all the world) to see. Is that what you're asking to be done? Isn't enough damage already done? :?

You should have learned by now:

Don't use emoticons. You're too old to communicate like a twelve-year old girl.

You should have learned by now:

Don't use emoticons. You're too old to communicate like a twelve-year old girl.
    Do the emotions sting? :lol:

Heres an idea, Do your job looser. Who cares about Mike Mercurio. I might see him ocassionally if I am downtown checking my box. I dont get it. You must be some fired employee or something. It sounds to me like you have issues with the guy. Why dont you grow a spine and call him instread of back dooring him on blog.. Geez those of us average at the SSO know NOTHING is going on downtown other than typical politics. Who cares what place doesnt. All I see on here is whinning about who got elected who didnt or whatever. Welcome to the 21st century. Shut up do your job and moveeee along.

Talking Re: IA investigators flunk promotion exams: Promoted anyways!

Heres an idea, Do your job looser. Who cares about Mike Mercurio. I might see him ocassionally if I am downtown checking my box. I dont get it. You must be some fired employee or something. It sounds to me like you have issues with the guy. Why dont you grow a spine and call him instread of back dooring him on blog.. Geez those of us average at the SSO know NOTHING is going on downtown other than typical politics. Who cares what place doesnt. All I see on here is whinning about who got elected who didnt or whatever. Welcome to the 21st century. Shut up do your job and moveeee along.
    There comes a point in time when SSO employees say, "Enough is enough." We have reached that time.

To the best of my knowledge, we are the only police agency in the state of Florida that has an entire Internal Affairs section that is filled with "specialty promotions" with deputies were promoted when they have never passed a promotional exam, yet the SSO administration continues to try and justify this. Enough is enough.

As far as you know is about as far as the end of your nose, dumbass.

Thanks Varinia.

I AM NOT VARINIA! :?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415