Hiring? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hiring?

Re: Hiring?

anyone seen brongel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Seems we are always hiring cops. Can’t keep what we got. Bureau Chiefs are another story. When Ms. Krall left I thought that all of the analysts had a shot at the job, however, one only has to watch the eyes and phone calls between Captain Brongel and Kathy to see she has the job. Kathy sure got him to fall into her back pocket now didn’t she. Although not sure there was any room left. Too much junk in that trunk. What on earth is he doing with us anyway, he would not know how to analyze his way to work, let alone work an investigation. What an empty two faced liar suit. He should go back to the moth balls Colonel Cutcliffe rescued him from. He is lazy and walks around holding a coffee cup all day. Never can answer a question. Who is in charge anyway? Lt. Colonel Kelly or Major Blank, please help us.

Try the coffee machine!

He is outside smoking a cigarette. This is where he does his best thinking. He thinks a great deal……. :roll:

I agree Dif has some awful people

You are an idiot. Dif has the best people in State Law Enforcement. Brongel included!

True as can be. Most of you who complain on this site or others, could not even begin to be the pus that is inside the pimples on Captain Brongel’s but. If it were not for him and Major Blank and Major Branch keeping things flowing so Director Askins and Lt. Colonel Kelley can spend time concentrating on how not to get us furloughed or terminated, you might just be out of a job. Do your job and let them do theirs. They have your back!

OMG!! honey, you don't work here anymore. Ding Dong, the witch is dead and all the winged monkeys are flying away one by one!! (bye Mark......) We didn't believe that "I'm working to save your job" crap when you were here. Go take another pain pill before someone drops a house on you.

?why does she need pain pills? what happened to her?

I do not know what happened to her, but I spoke to a friend of mine who saw the Colonel in a supermarket during the holidays. She told me that she was with her husband and what looked like a private nurse, and using a cane. She also said she looked one-step away from death. Therefore, whatever it is, it cannot be fun. I for one will pray that she is okay.

When I think about this past month, the tragedies that have struck our law enforcement families, I must wonder why we destroy each other on this forum. We are one family regardless of whom we work for, and family members are allowed to disagree. However, we should do it in a way as to not take away each other’s dignity. Let us try to behave a little better, and take into consideration what may be ongoing in one’s family when we are about to lash out and say something hurtful. We are better than that. I just attended the last funeral and it drives home how much we need each other. Karma is a strong thing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast