New Secretary - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Secretary

Re: New Secretary

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I had a good response to the post but the mole deleted my post. For some reason she doesn''t like me. :devil:
    '
    Post it again quick like a bunny and maybe I'll get to see it.

Actually, there's really no reason to delete anything on this thread because it all represents (and comes) from creative imagination. Just a little fun and exchange of bull$hit fodder so he or she can blow it out their ass as far as I'm concern.

I had a good response to the post but the mole deleted my post. For some reason she doesn''t like me. :devil:
    '
    Post it again quick like a bunny and maybe I'll get to see it.

Actually, there's really no reason to delete anything on this thread because it all represents (and comes) from creative imagination. Just a little fun and exchange of bull$hit fodder so he or she can blow it out their ass as far as I'm concern.
    That be the way I sees it. So, mole asshole blow it out your ass

'
    Who is she????

'
    C'mon man, post your "good response" because I'm one of those BRING it ON MF'ers and I'll have a good response to your good response. :snicker: :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by Temporary Injunction
    I have been monitoring this thread for violations of the Animal Cruelty Act of 1878. Your planned use of a mule in an undercover operation is a violation and won't be allowed. I will be in State Court tomorrow to file an Injunction for Immediate and Temporary Relief. Your little plan to capture a drug dealer cannot trump the rights of those unable to speak for themselves, in this case - a poor defenseless mule. It is also obvious this plan wasn't approved by TCO. I am willing to bet there was no OPS PLAN either. Turn it over to the S.O. and get back on your survey and inspection lists.
    Here's something you super sleuths may want to think about: the above poster wants to file charges against y'all
    for animal cruelty and he may have a point. How the hell are you going to attach one bale of cocaine to a mule? It makes sense that you would want two bales of cocaine so that you can attach one to the right side and one to the left side, therefore, making it a balanced load for the mule. Otherwise, with only one bale the mule would be off balance and could lose her balance and fall into a ravine, sink hole or creek. That would give legal srtanding to the poster who wants to charge y'all with animal cruelty. Another plus is that the bad guys would jump at the chance of selling two bales instead of one so it's a win win situation. You'd think agents from Live Oak would aready know stuff like this?

I have been monitoring this thread for violations of the Animal Cruelty Act of 1878. Your planned use of a mule in an undercover operation is a violation and won't be allowed. I will be in State Court tomorrow to file an Injunction for Immediate and Temporary Relief. Your little plan to capture a drug dealer cannot trump the rights of those unable to speak for themselves, in this case - a poor defenseless mule. It is also obvious this plan wasn't approved by TCO. I am willing to bet there was no OPS PLAN either. Turn it over to the S.O. and get back on your survey and inspection lists.
    Here's something you super sleuths may want to think about: the above poster wants to file charges against y'all
    for animal cruelty and he may have a point. How the hell are you going to attach one bale of cocaine to a mule? It makes sense that you would want two bales of cocaine so that you can attach one to the right side and one to the left side, therefore, making it a balanced load for the mule. Otherwise, with only one bale the mule would be off balance and could lose her balance and fall into a ravine, sink hole or creek. That would give legal srtanding to the poster who wants to charge y'all with animal cruelty. Another plus is that the bad guys would jump at the chance of selling two bales instead of one so it's a win win situation. You'd think agents from Live Oak would aready know stuff like this?
    BALE OF COCAINE????

Quote Originally Posted by guestor
    BALE OF COCAINE????

Yep, bale of cocaine. How newbie are you? Check your news papers for how many "bales" of cocaine have washed ashore in past years, photographs included so yeah, bales of cocaine. :cop:

Here's a news item for the uninformed agent who questioned the term "bale of cocaine." Who knows, the people involved in this case might just be the same ones our agents have under investigation and our mule may become the heroin of ABT fokelore.

Ahern: Weather responsible for drug seizure
    Updated: Tuesday, 3 July 2007

Customs officials have recovered 61 bales of cocaine in west Cork in the largest seizure of the drug in the history of the State.

Article Video (9) Audio (5) 1 of 4 Cocaine
    €107m worth of drugs found 2 of 4 Coast Guard
    Involved in the search
    Photo: Evening Echo
    3 of 4 Cork
    Drug parcels found after boat sank
    4 of 4 Dunlough Bay
    Further drugs recovered Play Stop Nine News: Paul Reynolds, Crime Correspondent, reports that gardaí are searching for two men thought to be part of a drug-trafficking gang
    Play Stop Nine News: Jennie O'Sullivan reports that three English-registered vehicles found near Dunlough Bay were taken away for investigation
    Related Stories
    Customs: €100m worth of drugs seized
    Customs officials have recovered 61 bales of cocaine in west Cork in the largest seizure of the drug in the history of the State.

Gardaí are still searching for two men who they believe were part of an English drug-trafficking gang who tried to smuggle almost €107m worth of cocaine into the country.

Gardaí have found a second inflatable boat, which they believe the gang was using.

Customs officials and navy divers have now suspended the search around Dunlough Bay due to deteriorating weather conditions.

The naval vessel, LE Orla, remains at the scene.

The below link has a video of the US Coast Guard seizing bales of cocaine. Should put this issue to rest.

http://wn.com/CGC_Thetis_seizes_62_bales_of_cocaine :snicker: :devil: :cop: :mrgreen:

We have a small wagon that my mule can pull to the location to pick up the stuff. This way owassion can still ride the mule. We can put at least 6 bales in the wagon. We can pick up a bag of pine cones so sazboo won't run out. We need to go ahead and put the plan together so my mule will be aware of her responsibility.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast