Dear Fop, (A few questions we members have)
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Mayor to get 39nd ?

How stupid can one guy be. How did this guy ever become the Mayor. I guess Luisito was too stupid to see what the heck was happening. It looks like the Mayor may be getting some new jewelery for the new year.

Re: Mayor to get 39nd ?

Using his elected office to interfere or obstruct an investigation or law enforcement action will get this guy the bracelets he deserves. It's about time.

Hey FOP, which side are you picking?

Are you going to publicly endorse the Chief or are you going to remain silent and stand side by side by the man who took our benefits?

I don't think the Mayor will let himself get 39nd. He'll probably work out a plea deal to keep from getting arrested.

You REAP WHAT YOU SOW...!!!!!

Are you kidding? Where is the probable cause? The chief is making allegations that he can't back up. fat boy is trying to give himself the years pay into the drop that he will not see cause he will be fired for cause.

chief how come you did nothing for five years and knew of the meddling of this asshole regalado? Sounds like your the cat calling the kettle black, hmmmm?

By the way I didn't capitalize where I should because both fat boy and the balsero mayor are both pathetic pigs!

One problem with your argument. The Chief copied the State Atty., US Atty. And Kathy Rundle. That doesn't sound like someone that has nothing.

Happy New Year, MF'er!!!!!!!

This guy Regalado really stepped in it. I really don't think he believes he did anything wrong in interfering with law enforcement investigations. If the state or the feds are involved he's really in deep meirda.I think he'll step down when he realizes that he will be looking at jail time.

This Mayor is not the brightest bulb on the tree. I rally think that he's corrupt but he just doesn't realize it. He definition and the Local, State, and Federal government's definition of corrupt are entirely different. Like so many others before him. He will have plenty of time behind bares to figure it out. These crooks just don't learn.

This guy will either get arrested or step down. With the evidence that's out there I don't see it ending any other way.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast