detail hidden from public - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: detail hidden from public

Quote Originally Posted by WalktheWalk
    Here is the fact: Plenty of details are available. Who wants to work a detail in Lauderdale Lakes, District 5, Pompano Beach Area 2?? Who works the clubs? The "blood details"? Riiiight!! So you just want to work in LBS??? Hahaha! Stop crying just because you can't get a cake detail...because that IS the issue isn't it...not that you can't get a detail, but that you can't get the quiet, do nothing detail that you are looking for??!! Personally, I think if you want a detail you should submit your name and the days you can work and they can randomly assign Deputies details. That would be pretty funny.
    I think you missed the entire point. It has nothing to do with where the details are, it's about posting ALL of them to EVERYONE on the MDC and/or email.... Trust me pal, I worked my share of blood details to make a few extra bucks. All im trying to say is lets be fair about it.....The same people get the SPECIAL DETAILS.

Explain to me why the detail office is calling deputies for details that are for about 2 weeks in advance? NO EXCUSE !!!!!!!

Who was the weasel that went outside the department to complain, because he/she did not have enough balls to talk to the detail office or the Sheriff? You are the lowest of the low and I hope the department finds out who you are and fires your butt.

Speaking to the Detail Office and/or the Sheriff would not solve the problem. Based on what has been observed, all problems need to be addresed outside fo the department. Once someone high up can make a decision or solve a a problem, then and only then, will they be allowed to attempt to solve situations.

On a different subject, how come road supervisors don't carry shields. Train them and save money on calling out SWAT. Speaking of SWAT and the Sheriff's newspaper interview pertaining to serving warrants, didn't we already learn that anytime there might be knowledge of firearm violence, SWAT must be called. First it needs to be about protecting the deputies, of course those behind a desk are clueless to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Cop
    Who was the weasel that went outside the department to complain, because he/she did not have enough balls to talk to the detail office or the Sheriff? You are the lowest of the low and I hope the department finds out who you are and fires your butt.

who did they complain to ?????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12