Weston Motors Doing a Great Job writting Deps Wife - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Weston Motors Doing a Great Job writting Deps Wife

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The same guy, a few months back, lectured an on duty LEO in an unmarked, while his sidekick stated, "you almost ran a red light back there". Almost....is there a statute for that? What a bunch of tools.
    Actually, There is one for excelerating through a yellow light which i'm suprised they didn't stroke him for LOL

So let me get this straight, it's usually the Weston Motors don't write tickets or do anything, now this. I'm sure the deputy's wife did not identify herself BEFORE the thing was written.
    In case nobody knows, IA has been in and out taking computers and walking around with magnifying glasses in Weston.

And everyone knows, no one ever does anything wrong in Weston, they are all "PERFECT".

X
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    So let me get this straight, it's usually the Weston Motors don't write tickets or do anything, now this. I'm sure the deputy's wife did not identify herself BEFORE the thing was written.
    In case nobody knows, IA has been in and out taking computers and walking around with magnifying glasses in Weston.

Oh SHUT up! Who cares about IA and the computer snagging? One thing has nothing to do with another! Weston motors and Southwest Ranches deputies write fellow employees. That's the long and the short of it!

I knew the question of not identifying herself would arise. Her hubby, her dad and her sister have been leos for a very long time. She knows the drill and she is VERY tactful about it. Motorman's response was, "I don't care who your husband is and I don't care your a teacher".

Again it's not a conspiracy theory or a plot against the guy. The facts are simple. Simple traffic stop for expired tag and the rest, well you know.

I hope you are reading this and I want to remind you that the thin blue line extends past the funerals we attend for our own. There are plenty of fools out there to make your stats, no need to do what you did. Stay safe fellas, and life goes on.

Do you know what bothers me the most about this thread and every other thread in this forum.....it is all nonsense and it can be viewed by ANYONE! So, why don't you fools air your differences with those you have a problem with face to face and leave the internet community out of this for you make all of us sound like babies!!! This thread, forum and web site should be deleted. All of you should be ashamed of yourselves! GROW UP!!!

Dude, who the hell made you the forum police?

Due to the new brass out there the motors aren't sitting on their ars in the office like they use to. It's the first time in 9 years they are actually writing tickets. Basically, they are all rookies again.

I'm sure the new brass does not want tickets written to Deputy's wives.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12