Sink who?!

Thread: Sink who?!

Sink who?!

Atwater's in, and I have my new ID card to prove it. Per the emails sent yesterday, I've erased all memory of whoever the last CFO was, and all my old business cards have self-destructed; I've just completed the post-blast of the briefcase I kept them in. We had a picture of the old CFO in our office, but that seems to have spontaneously combusted too. Hell, even the public website is different...damn, these people work fast!

The questions are: Who, if anyone, will be shoved out? What changes are we going to see in the SFM? Will I get my memory back?

Only time will tell. Or maybe someone in HQ could just send out an email to tell us what's going on...

Re: Sink who?!

I do not think you will see any memos from HQ anytime soon. They are all scrambling and trying to reposition themselves to keep their jobs. Unless Atwater starts to clean up the upper brass and the HQ crew, the rest of Florida will be the same ole same ole. The sworn officers that work the day to day to business for the State Fire Marshal's Office are good people all we ask is let us do our job and back us up. To do this, some people need to go and go quick.