Chief Retiring - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chief Retiring

Re: Chief Retiring

So rumor has it that your female capt will be given the Chief's job. What do you all think about that?

None of you damn business jerk...Try to squeeze info from somewhere else.

Wow from mayor's secretary to captain to chief and people say hard work doesn't pay off ! I am glad I am not a sgt or lt in this department since rank really doesn't matter. Good luck to all we will need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Incredible
    Wow from mayor's secretary to captain to chief and people say hard work doesn't pay off ! I am glad I am not a sgt or lt in this department since rank really doesn't matter. Good luck to all we will need it.
    Ya know, that's really funny that you say that rank doesn't matter. And youre right. In this case it doesnt. Know why? Cause the sgts and lts sit on their rears all day causing drama. She worked hard for this position. Let's not forget that she was a detective before mayors assistant. I will agree that her management skills aren't up to par, but that she deserved it over them? Yes. That she will guide the dept as best as she can? Yes. That she will have an outside force and voice of reason to make the best decisions? Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by NewKidOnTheBlock
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredible
    Ya know, that's really funny that you say that rank doesn't matter. And youre right. In this case it doesnt. Know why? Cause the sgts and lts sit on their rears all day causing drama. She worked hard for this position. Let's not forget that she was a detective before mayors assistant. I will agree that her management skills aren't up to par, but that she deserved it over them? Yes. That she will guide the dept as best as she can? Yes. That she will have an outside force and voice of reason to make the best decisions? Yes.
    Must be nice to have your own cheer leading squad and your right, she closed all those major cases as a detective..............wait she never closed crap. Well she did help out with every bleeding heart event in the city and did a great job with parades and parties. She is ready to lead..........
    But its ok arti she'll do great im sure. This place is a comedy act and we get it for free.

How about we give her a chance and THEN criticize her work? Fair enough?

And side note: you got the wrong guy.

Can somebody tell me what's going on with Olmedo's promotion to Captain? He had been walking up and down the station for weeks telling everybody he was going to be 2nd in command and his name hasn't even been mention since Monday night! Is it possible that our new Chief actually realized she was making a mistake promoting him with her? If that's the case... The Chief should start walking with a rearview mirror on her shoulder cause that snake will attack... Just because of that. She'll have my respect and support for ever.

Everyone hates this guy until they got a problem that needs to be solved then the snake is no longer the snake. All of you have been talking about him getting promoted and have kissed his ass for the last two weeks. Now that there is silence your lips have nowhere to kiss.

Why isn't jack the new chief or at least the new captain. He is the only one in management that actually acts like and has done police work in his career. Jack for Mayor !!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Why isn't jack the new chief or at least the new captain. He is the only one in management that actually acts like and has done police work in his career. Jack for Mayor !!
    Police work? Jack? Are you on crack, or what?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast