Chief Retiring - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chief Retiring

Re: Chief Retiring

Sitting around doing nothing but complaining is considered police work? Duly noted!!!

My goodness, some of us can be so blind. But I won't hold it against you. In a game of snakes, bears, and pansies( and I'm not talking about the flower !!), it's an easy mistake to make.

Hey - - - I thought Pizzi was the new Chief, I heard his offica title is "Fuher Pizzi, QMS" a/k/a "Quien Mas Sabe." Alls you guys worry about too much. Note he new chain of command in Medley, and do not forget it. It is the following: The so called Chief, gets it from the Mayor (Ramon), who gets it from Silva, who gets it from the other Mayor (Morrow), who gets it from the other Mayore (Fuher Pizzi). Fuher Pizzi heretofore shall approve all actions, unless an order, directive or action is approved by Fuher Pizzi, the order, directive or action has no effect and may be ignored. You are officially advised that you are to contact His Royal Fuher at (305) 231-2121 or via email mpizzijr@yahoo.com or via fax (305) 231-2123. You will be kept confidential.

Officially, yours

The first time I saw this outgoing "Chief" and the guy they call Lurch at a function, laughing, playing, making odd noises and grabbing at each other playfully. I thought they were just two mentally challenged individuals. When I found out the little freckled one with the glasses was your "Chief" I just could not believe it. This is no joke, I am not one to make fun of the unfortunate. I was truly shocked. No way he could be better than the one you have now. I would be surprised if he could find a Cuban in Hialeah.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123