Chief Retiring
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chief Retiring

Chief Retiring

Its an exciting time in medley! thoughts? predictions?

Re: Chief Retiring

WHO CARES BRO,WORST PLAYERS SAME GAME.

Someone obviously has a problem with their caps lock..
    Anyway, you're wrong about that. It's not the same game anymore. Maybe if you all spent your time actually paying attention to what is going on in your department rather than talking nonsense on these forums, you'd realize that number one won't be who you think it is. On the surface, maybe, but look deeper than that.

Quote Originally Posted by NewKidOnTheBlock
    Someone obviously has a problem with their caps lock..
    Anyway, you're wrong about that. It's not the same game anymore. Maybe if you all spent your time actually paying attention to what is going on in your department rather than talking nonsense on these forums, you'd realize that number one won't be who you think it is. On the surface, maybe, but look deeper than that.
    You really know what you are talking about!!! We all know who the real number one is going to be... God help us all!

New kid I think they were just screaming in text!lol We know big changes are coming. I'm not so sure its a bad thing. I welcome the change and hope they have our best interest in mind. New power comes with new players. Everyone wants their people at their side. There is enough of us here who just want to be treated fair and not to be held accountable for what other officers before us have done. Were not expecting anything to be given to us that we do not deserve or are not qualified for. We just want to do our jobs and go home to our families at the end of the day.

You really know what you are talking about!!! We all know who the real number one is going to be... God help us all!
    We must not be talking about the same person. The man behind the curtain sees through all of the bull that goes on here. He has something that many people who are higher in rank lack: common sense. Even though capitana will probably be chief soon, he is the one who will be talking sense into her before she makes major decisions. And eventually, when she retires, if he becomes chief, it will be one of the greatest things to ever happen to our department.

Now, don't get me wrong, capitana is a great leader, but sometimes she gets caught up with emotions and makes decisions based on that, rather than what should be done. I don't blame her for that. She wants to make everyone happy, and that's nearly impossible.
    They always say "behind every strong man is an even stronger woman". However,
    when that woman needs a little push, the man is right there to help her.

Awww...that was so heart felt.We'll see what happens.It won't be pretty.

Oh God!!! Am I the only one that understan this was written by the "strong man" behing the "strong woma"... Please give us a little more credit. We are not kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewKidOnTheBlock
    We must not be talking about the same person. The man behind the curtain sees through all of the bull that goes on here. He has something that many people who are higher in rank lack: common sense. Even though capitana will probably be chief soon, he is the one who will be talking sense into her before she makes major decisions. And eventually, when she retires, if he becomes chief, it will be one of the greatest things to ever happen to our department.

Now, don't get me wrong, capitana is a great leader, but sometimes she gets caught up with emotions and makes decisions based on that, rather than what should be done. I don't blame her for that. She wants to make everyone happy, and that's nearly impossible.
    They always say "behind every strong man is an even stronger woman". However,
    when that woman needs a little push, the man is right there to help her.

I really don't think he would toot his own horn like that...

Will it's coming soon..The day is is getting closer .Can someone bing the popcorn please,I'll bring the butter. :lol:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast