WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE NEW REGIME - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OK, lots of accusations about his double dip and a media report.

Anyone have the link to the "media report"?
    No media link. He was among a few at his agency that people complained about to the commissioner and the media of so much double dipping. He was a sloth and despised at his agency, the corn cops. He is a little pu$$y of Gram Fountain.

Unregistered
    OK, the Graham Fountain link is enough said.

Why would the beloved sheriff of Walton County bring this guy over here instead of promoting one of the locals?

Unregistered

Here's why

Adkinson wants to go back to Tally (family does).

Adkinson is doing what ever it takes to impress politicos over there, with a focus on wowing Adam Putnam.

With Putnam looking to run for Florida Governor in 2018, you can bet that Mike sees an opportunity to get his appointment to head of FDLE and thus, all the butt kissing and Tallahassee hires over the years.

You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

Unregistered
    Adkinson wants to go back to Tally (family does).

Adkinson is doing what ever it takes to impress politicos over there, with a focus on wowing Adam Putnam.

With Putnam looking to run for Florida Governor in 2018, you can bet that Mike sees an opportunity to get his appointment to head of FDLE and thus, all the butt kissing and Tallahassee hires over the years.

You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
    This theory is becoming more and more reality with some local officials also confirming this.

Send Adkinson back to Tally where the Feds that are embedded there now can look at him.

Unregistered

Question

So what is so wrong about Adkinson?

I'm not following...

Unregistered
    So what is so wrong about Adkinson?

I'm not following...
    Bryan has a $hitload of skeletons in his closet. Was refused hire at LCSO, fired from Wakulla S.O. or "quit". Was being fired at Agriculture, but became an informant for Putnam and his main guy. Supposedly has been an informant for FDLE. He has a very messy personal life as well. He had an affair with his now wife, his wife left him for her boss. Known bully and liar. Why Adkins saw fit to do this is because he owes Graham Fountain who Bryan begged for help.

Unregistered

Adkinson Favors

Wow, not a shock that Mike Adkinson is fulfilling his favors to those that paved the way for him. He needs to keep those people close as he's looking for #1 in FDLE IF Adam Putnam gets elected Gov.

He just dropped a gun charge on a guy who's dad is a big wig in town and campaign contributor. Kid had Meth and Ecstasy.

All three local judges have recused themselves in that case...

Unregistered
    Did he have his gun and badge stolen out of an unlocked car in his driveway???

Unregistered

Yes

Did he have his gun and badge stolen out of an unlocked car in his driveway???
    Yes he did. It was several years ago and his County Vehicle was left unlocked with badge and gun inside while parked in his driveway...

Badge and Gun were recovered several days later by the local PD.

Unregistered

Facts

Actually, the PD recovered the Sheriffs Badge / Star from the vehicle. The gun was later recovered at the suspects house by the SO.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast