WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE NEW REGIME - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE NEW REGIME

listen here, jimbob and johnboy, whats the matter with you? and u too, maryellen, and all the rest of u nitwits on waltons mountain. have a little respect or momma gonna put u all in the crawdad whole or paw paw patch or whatever u bumpkins call it nowadays.

hey, i resemble that remark

Its a shame none of these cunrty bumkins are willing to defend their bossman. What ever happened to the Good
    ol Boys? I guess knowing how to read and write would help. :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by Aint Scared
    Its a shame none of these cunrty bumkins are willing to defend their bossman. What ever happened to the Good
    ol Boys? I guess knowing how to read and write would help. :cop:
    Major Fountain ate all the good ole boys thays wat happend

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1595461
    I hear the new Sheriff of Walton County is creating an Empire just like Ralphy did. Only Ralphy didn't promise everyone supervisory positions. How much Brass does it take to run a department the size of the WCSO? I look at the web site and there are supervisor for everything. I don't think Ralph's regime was that top heavy. I hear from alot of the deputies things are better than when Ralph was there, but in the next sentence they say "I just do my job and go home". It's just like the good old days when deputies were afraid to talk about anything. We call that "GOOD OLD BOY POLITICS". So for all of you that think the new regime is your savior... It appears nothing has changed just the faces, and in some cases those are the same. I see no method to the new Sheriff's madness because he promoted people that were hardcore supporters against him when he ran? I guess hes working off the rule of keeping your enemies closer. I hope that somebody can feel me in on whats going on in Walton County. From the looks of it people are to afraid to reply to any of the post on this web site so I wont be surprised if no one responds. :snicker:
    Take a look at how top heavy it is now.

Many good people there but too much politics and with an Adkinson, you know there's more to come...

Sad for the road deputies... Minimal Staffing while the office over flows with brass and high dollar pay...heard one shot his duty weapon through the wall into dispatch...

Unregistered
    Watch out for the new Chief Deputy. Jerry Bryan left the state under fire so sheriff of course wants him. Another crony of fat fountain. This dude was hated in Tallahassee, the commissioner wouldn't let him double dip after a reporter found out about it, so he will eat outta are trough.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Take a look at how top heavy it is now.

Many good people there but too much politics and with an Adkinson, you know there's more to come...

Sad for the road deputies... Minimal Staffing while the office over flows with brass and high dollar pay...heard one shot his duty weapon through the wall into dispatch...
    Top heavier now with 300lbs of lard a$$ Bryan

Unregistered
    Top Heavy is it!

Now they want the Fire Department too?

Unregistered
    What did this guy Jerry do to fall from grace with the State?

Unregistered
    OK, lots of accusations about his double dip and a media report.

Anyone have the link to the "media report"?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast