WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE NEW REGIME
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE NEW REGIME

I hear the new Sheriff of Walton County is creating an Empire just like Ralphy did. Only Ralphy didn't promise everyone supervisory positions. How much Brass does it take to run a department the size of the WCSO? I look at the web site and there are supervisor for everything. I don't think Ralph's regime was that top heavy. I hear from alot of the deputies things are better than when Ralph was there, but in the next sentence they say "I just do my job and go home". It's just like the good old days when deputies were afraid to talk about anything. We call that "GOOD OLD BOY POLITICS". So for all of you that think the new regime is your savior... It appears nothing has changed just the faces, and in some cases those are the same. I see no method to the new Sheriff's madness because he promoted people that were hardcore supporters against him when he ran? I guess hes working off the rule of keeping your enemies closer. I hope that somebody can feel me in on whats going on in Walton County. From the looks of it people are to afraid to reply to any of the post on this web site so I wont be surprised if no one responds. :snicker:

Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE NEW REGIME

You sound like a certain deputy that used to work here. I thought we ran you off but here you are again. Your just mad because we didnt promote you.

Quote Originally Posted by Squid
    You sound like a certain deputy that used to work here. I thought we ran you off but here you are again. Your just mad because we didnt promote you.
    Sorry I haven't had the privilege of being run off by Walton County. You must have me confused with one of the many Deputies that have.

Bring back Ralphy... :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

The brass and patrol are so busy worrying about what the other is doing no real police work gets done here. So sad :cry:

I wonder if Ralphy will hire a company to follow his patrolmen around. You might want to pick someone who is a little more discrete next time you looser. ops:

Quote Originally Posted by CounteR PatroL
    I wonder if Ralphy will hire a company to follow his patrolmen around. You might want to pick someone who is a little more discrete next time you looser. ops:
    I remember back in the day when Ralphy's Secret Squirrels would try and creep us. I'm sure alot of us remember. Some better than others. Some were probally on the creepin end. I wonder if this tactic is practiced by the new sheriff? :shock:

NOTHING HAS CHANGED. EVERYONE IS TO SCARED TO POST A COMMENT. WHAT A SHAME. :cop:

Not me...I love Ralphy!

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

I saw someone creepin me last night wearing jammies, slippers, and a ski mask. Could it be? Nah. :?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast