Trooper Shot

Thread: Trooper Shot

Trooper Shot

Sorry to hear about your Trooper killed in the line of duty. My condolences goes out to the family and fellow Troopers. RIP brother.

Re: Trooper Shot

Sorry for loss, our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and co-workers. RIP we have the watch from here...God Bless

First off I would like to thank every agency, (police and fire departments) that were there today for Chad's Funeral. It really was amazing to see everyone from Georgia come together and show our support for each other. Second I want to thank the Illinois State Police, Missouri State Highway patrol, Kentucky State Police, Arkansas State Police, Texas Department of Public Safety, Alabama Highway Patrol, Florida Highway Patrol and the North Carolina Highway Patrol especially for all that you did. If there where any other state/county/local agencies I didn't mention, I thank You for coming. Third It was amazing to see everyone on the side of the road, either placing there hand over there heart, saluting, waiving the flag or even just being there for Chad and his family. Fourth I thank you Chad for giving your life for the great state of Georgia, family and fellow brother and sister's who wear the uniform. Gregory Favors and your defense attorney Michael Mann I know in my heart there is a place to HELL for you both. I pray that everyone who wears the uniform are safe, healthy and have a great 2011. Again thank you all for your support during this tough time.

God Bless Trooper LeCroy, his family, and fellow LEO's. The funeral was a nice tribute. Nothing choked me up more than seeing his young son walking behind the casket wearing his fathers cover.

Be safe out there!!