New Chief - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Chief

Re: New Chief

I feel sorry for you guys...The worst is finally coming true. You're left with Chief Kirchoff, who has absolutely nothing nice to say about anyone or anything. When he does speak, he is obnoxious and condescending. Fortunately he can't stay long, but where does that leave you? There is no one even remotely qualified to run that agency. Majors Flournoy and Cowley are incompetent and only concerned about themselves. Captain Quinones was never even qualified to be a Sergeant, let alone a Captain. And Captain Honan, probably the best of the bunch, but definitely not Chief material. God bless you all, you're going to need it!

Dwayne Flournoy Chief, God Help Us All.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Ahhh, what's the matter...your golden ticket get pulled from you?? Are you afraid that you're going to be judged by your work product now instead of your a$$ kissing techniques. Go sit in the corner and suck your thumbs you pathetic pieces of shit.

You sure this isn't just a bad rumor?

Quote Originally Posted by Poor Babies
    Ahhh, what's the matter...your golden ticket get pulled from you?? Are you afraid that you're going to be judged by your work product now instead of your a$$ kissing techniques. Go sit in the corner and suck your thumbs you pathetic pieces of shizzat.
    well spoken. for all of you members of our department, especially new people, take a look around. find all the bosses and mid-level managers who are sulking around the hallways looking at their shoes. that's because they now will no longer be cruising thru their cushy positions based on their bull$hitting and a$$kissing. if those certain few had obtained their jobs by merit and did the jobs well, they would not be worried about who is chief right now. and i personally don't feel a bit sorry for them. if they had at least been humble enough they would have taken their opportunities that were giftwrapped to them, turned it into hard work and gained the respect of the rest of us. but they chose to sit there thumbing their noses at everyone, treating everyone like shit, and laughing while they sat on the former bosses' laps like spoiled brats singing "nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah-nyaahh-nyaaahh..you caaaan't touch meeee." now what, motherfVckers? your damn right..God help you.

Really! Does whoever wrote the previous post not realize that DF is the biggest favorite player around! Everyone knows that if your not in Vin then your career is over. Work standard my a$$ it is just a continuation of the previous S1. Its not who you know it's who you bl@w. I for the life of me don't know how that click got all the power. It's high school all over again

Quote Originally Posted by Really
    Really! Does whoever wrote the previous post not realize that DF is the biggest favorite player around! Everyone knows that if your not in Vin then your career is over. Work standard my a$$ it is just a continuation of the previous S1. Its not who you know it's who you bl@w. I for the life of me don't know how that click got all the power. It's high school all over again
    Bitterman....party of 1...your table is ready

Quote Originally Posted by Really
    ah here we go. name these mysterious VIN people. should i expect Fowler, Grange, and Faul to rocket through the ranks? maybe Hippo and Todd too. or are you just really talking about 3 or 4 guys you dont like? name that click, son.

Lightbulb Re: New Chief

RE: NEW CHIEF

CHIEF DWAYNE FLOURNOY WOW THE CITY OF HALLANDALE BEACH HAS COME A LONG WAY.....SMART CHOICE!!!!!

In ancient Sanskrit language Flournoy means when you are building something height must equal width for load bearing walls and ceilings.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast