New Chief - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Chief

Re: New Chief

typo in last post...your should be you're. I wanted to acknowledge my mistake before the grammar police went 10-8.

I think it was priceless to see Major Coward's face during detail sign-ups, he looked like a little kid that had just gotten his azz beat and was about to cry. Sorry Major Coward, I guess your boy / choice for Chief the illustrious Captain Roberts did not do as well as he thought (I heard that he was bragging about how well he had performed) on the interviews. The majority of the Officers knew he wouldn't do that well once he opened his mouth. :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Poor Babies
    Dwayne Flournoy Chief, God Help Us All.
    Ahhh, what's the matter...your golden ticket get pulled from you?? Are you afraid that you're going to be judged by your work product now instead of your a$$ kissing techniques. Go sit in the corner and suck your thumbs you pathetic pieces of shizzat.
    well spoken. for all of you members of our department, especially new people, take a look around. find all the bosses and mid-level managers who are sulking around the hallways looking at their shoes. that's because they now will no longer be cruising thru their cushy positions based on their bull$hitting and a$$kissing. if those certain few had obtained their jobs by merit and did the jobs well, they would not be worried about who is chief right now. and i personally don't feel a bit sorry for them. if they had at least been humble enough they would have taken their opportunities that were giftwrapped to them, turned it into hard work and gained the respect of the rest of us. but they chose to sit there thumbing their noses at everyone, treating everyone like shit, and laughing while they sat on the former bosses' laps like spoiled brats singing "nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah-nyaahh-nyaaahh..you caaaan't touch meeee." now what, motherfVckers? your damn right..God help you.
    Well I think it is safe to say this prediction was wrong. DF has become worse than the late TM. What a horrible place to work! The only things that have changed since DF took over is that you can now be hired and promoted just because you're an African-American, regardless if you're right for the job, and S1 drives around in a rental car. All while we are told there is no money for uniforms, new laptops, or anything that road patrol (backbone of the department) actually needs! Shame on you DF!

[quote=Big Fail]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Poor Babies":38fz33ol
    Ahhh, what's the matter...your golden ticket get pulled from you?? Are you afraid that you're going to be judged by your work product now instead of your a$$ kissing techniques. Go sit in the corner and suck your thumbs you pathetic pieces of shizzat.
    well spoken. for all of you members of our department, especially new people, take a look around. find all the bosses and mid-level managers who are sulking around the hallways looking at their shoes. that's because they now will no longer be cruising thru their cushy positions based on their bull$hitting and a$$kissing. if those certain few had obtained their jobs by merit and did the jobs well, they would not be worried about who is chief right now. and i personally don't feel a bit sorry for them. if they had at least been humble enough they would have taken their opportunities that were giftwrapped to them, turned it into hard work and gained the respect of the rest of us. but they chose to sit there thumbing their noses at everyone, treating everyone like shit, and laughing while they sat on the former bosses' laps like spoiled brats singing "nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah-nyaahh-nyaaahh..you caaaan't touch meeee." now what, motherfVckers? your damn right..God help you.
    Well I think it is safe to say this prediction was wrong. DF has become worse than the late TM. What a horrible place to work! The only things that have changed since DF took over is that you can now be hired and promoted just because you're an African-American, regardless if you're right for the job, and S1 drives around in a rental car. All while we are told there is no money for uniforms, new laptops, or anything that road patrol (backbone of the department) actually needs! Shame on you DF![/quote:38fz33ol]

You ever bad mouth TM again and I will personally beat your a$$; you worthless piece of excrement.

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Fail
    Quote Originally Posted by "Poor Babies":2spjrck1
    Well I think it is safe to say this prediction was wrong. DF has become worse than the late TM. What a horrible place to work! The only things that have changed since DF took over is that you can now be hired and promoted just because you're an African-American, regardless if you're right for the job, and S1 drives around in a rental car. All while we are told there is no money for uniforms, new laptops, or anything that road patrol (backbone of the department) actually needs! Shame on you DF!

You ever bad mouth TM again and I will personally beat your a$$; you worthless piece of excrement.[/quote:2spjrck1]

You must be family because nobody else liked him or you're possibly trying to change the subject. Like I was saying DF and TM are the same. So much needs to change but nothing has.

[quote="You must be family because nobody else liked him or you're possibly trying to change the subject. Like I was saying DF and TM are the same. So much needs to change but nothing has.[/quote]

That is truly a shame -- TM was a cancer for that place and I'm sorry to see the DF is no better. You still have a lot of higher ups who are willing to kiss azz to get what they want (and even some not so higher ups!). Plus there are an awful lot of people in those positions who are not qualified to be there. (They have to kiss to keep their jobs, they couldn't make it anywhere else, either).

Too bad no city manager has seen the problems there and made the big decision to hire from the outside... until they do, nothing will change. You guys need a fresh set of brains to separate the crap out of the mix...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123