Banquet

Thread: Banquet

Banquet

When, Where, How much,and any other particulars about the banquet. Thank-you

Re: Banquet

Quote Originally Posted by R. Cogburn
    When, Where, How much,and any other particulars about the banquet. Thank-you
    Another holiday orgy??

Grow up. Stop pretending it is something that its not... yes there have been people with their personal drama, but most of us are just boring and want a night out away from the kids. NO DRAMA!

Quote Originally Posted by nonsense
    Grow up. Stop pretending it is something that its not... yes there have been people with their personal drama, but most of us are just boring and want a night out away from the kids. NO DRAMA!
    Um, excuse me? Were you there the night of the orgy a few years ago? My Lord, it was worse then a bunch of drunken spring breakers

I was there this year, and if there was an orgy, I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nonsense
    Um, excuse me? Were you there the night of the orgy a few years ago? My Lord, it was worse then a bunch of drunken spring breakers
    Yes, excuse you. We are there every year. Just because a small number of people have extreme dysfunction doesn't mean the majority does. It gives the department and LEOs a bad name. No matter what profession, there will be people that are "like that", a few screw-ups. (pun intended)

wake up folks - thats how they got promoted - isn't that how the last lt got his bar - its the way of cpd top down -