applied

Thread: applied

applied

hey im an officer from north fl and i just applied with you guys can you give me some information

Re: applied

Quote Originally Posted by popo3984
    hey im an officer from north fl and i just applied with you guys can you give me some information

yes. ignore the bs you see on this site. the reality is the majority of the negativity here is from a select few extremely bitter ex-employees (and maybe a couple current ones) who like to cry when things don't go their way. i'm sure you see it where you are now too. unfortunately every department has theirs. i'm not saying i think things are perfect but find a department that is. get hired then form your own opinions based on what YOU experience. you know the the saying "don't believe everything you read"? couldn't be more appropriate.

Post Re: applied

Dear Mr.Out of Town Applicant, Do yourself a favor stay away, beware! "Mr.Friendly advice" is trying to bait you into termoil, hostility and lies right off the bat.(ie, you cannot refer to this sites previous posts due to the fact they have been conveniently deleted to mask all of the hidden terrible truths about this less than professional police agency). If you would like some truth about this agency refer to CBS4 Investigative reports regarding the lovely Golden Beach Police Department and their fair labor practices..NOT!, By the way "Mr.Friendly advice", better known as {edited to comply with terms of use}, has a great past work history with the lovely GBPD himself but lately has developed a case of amnesia. I am sure if you research The Miami Herald for Golden Beach storys you will be enlightend by the information you will find, this may even refresh {edited to comply with terms of use} memory. The moto of this department is lie and lie again.Do your own home work before you step into the lions pit and "form your own opinion" based on the facts. "Mr. friendly advice" also refers to several "ex-employees and a couple of current ones",in his response to you...This department has approx. 15 full time Officers, need I say more :shock: Do believe what you read from outside entities AND GET THE FACTS! "Mr.Friendly Advice" giver never informs you about the weak union or terrible retirement package,or benefits, all of which are very important requirements. He also fails to inform you of the NO RIGHTS practices which are condoned by the admin of GB, ask about take home vehicles, shift bidding, once you earn seniorty to choose a shift.I am sure Mr. Wonderful will respond with some ignorant bliss but you decide... The negatives out weigh the positives 10 to NONE. There are over 40 other great police agencys in Dade County alone. You have been warned and good luck 8)
    Quote Originally Posted by friendly advice
    Quote Originally Posted by popo3984

yes. ignore the bs you see on this site. the reality is the majority of the negativity here is from a select few extremely bitter ex-employees (and maybe a couple current ones) who like to cry when things don't go their way. i'm sure you see it where you are now too. unfortunately every department has theirs. i'm not saying i think things are perfect but find a department that is. get hired then form your own opinions based on what YOU experience. you know the the saying "don't believe everything you read"? couldn't be more appropriate.

GoodLuckChuck is right, there are 40 other great departments in dade county. Now go on their LeoAffairs forums and tell me what you find??? That they have people just like GoodLuckChuck complaining about their administration and bashing their departments just like some unhappy folks on this forum. And go on the news sites GoodLuckChuck refers to and find stories about employees from Golden Beach that have gotten in trouble. Its ok, we all know its true. Then search those same news sites for stories about other departments. Guess what? Employees at all of those departments have been in trouble too! No? Surely that can't be true in other departments. And what, you have to know somebody to get ahead, or get special treatment because of who you know or who you're friends with? Wow, there's a revelation. Stuff like that can't possibly happen at other departments can it? C'mon, get real. I know of a certain female officer that got hired at Golden Beach because of who her husband knew. But then she got fired and decided to cause problems just like she has at other departments in her past. And these are the people we're supposed to listen to complain on this forum. What a joke. There's not one thing these people complain about here not happening in every other department. So go ahead and act like Golden Beach is the only department with these kinds of problems all you want. Anybody with any experience at all knows the same bs goes on at every department regardless of its size. And if you don't know, just read 95% of the forums on LeoAffairs. Its like a broken record.

:shock:
    Quote Originally Posted by More Friendly Advice
    GoodLuckChuck is right, there are 40 other great departments in dade county. Now go on their LeoAffairs forums and tell me what you find??? That they have people just like GoodLuckChuck complaining about their administration and bashing their departments just like some unhappy folks on this forum. And go on the news sites GoodLuckChuck refers to and find stories about employees from Golden Beach that have gotten in trouble. Its ok, we all know its true. Then search those same news sites for stories about other departments. Guess what? Employees at all of those departments have been in trouble too! No? Surely that can't be true in other departments. And what, you have to know somebody to get ahead, or get special treatment because of who you know or who you're friends with? Wow, there's a revelation. Stuff like that can't possibly happen at other departments can it? C'mon, get real. I know of a certain female officer that got hired at Golden Beach because of who her husband knew. But then she got fired and decided to cause problems just like she has at other departments in her past. And these are the people we're supposed to listen to complain on this forum. What a joke. There's not one thing these people complain about here not happening in every other department. So go ahead and act like Golden Beach is the only department with these kinds of problems all you want. Anybody with any experience at all knows the same bs goes on at every department regardless of its size. And if you don't know, just read 95% of the forums on LeoAffairs. Its like a broken record.
    Not to beat a dead horse however,Individuals such as 'Mr.Friendly Advice' can only respond by re-directing true facts with supporting documents which will never go away to malicious gossip and more lies. As I responded to you previosly "Out of Town Applicant' ...The response from "Mr.Good Advice" proves himself again by his response post,Trying to bring light to more UNTRUTH and gossip, attempting to remove the spot light from the current issues of the GB Police Department. If you do what you are sworn to do and honor The Police Code of Ethics, you will certainly not be excepted as a 'Team member" by "Mr. Good Advice" or his comrads, as Mr.Detective displayed in his above response. As I stated before there are many great Police Agency with honest,ethical members, but this one does not fit this category. I am sure Mr. Detective will respond with some less than intelligent comment. :evil: :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by Goodluckchuck
    Not to beat a dead horse however,Individuals such as 'Mr.Friendly Advice' can only respond by re-directing true facts with supporting documents which will never go away to malicious gossip and more lies. As I responded to you previosly "Out of Town Applicant' ...The response from "Mr.Good Advice" proves himself again by his response post,Trying to bring light to more UNTRUTH and gossip, attempting to remove the spot light from the current issues of the GB Police Department. If you do what you are sworn to do and honor The Police Code of Ethics, you will certainly not be excepted as a 'Team member" by "Mr. Good Advice" or his comrads, as Mr.Detective displayed in his above response. As I stated before there are many great Police Agency with honest,ethical members, but this one does not fit this category. I am sure Mr. Detective will respond with some less than intelligent comment. :evil: :shock:
    I will tell you one thing GoodLuckChuck you have no business ending your last comment talking about anybody responding with something less than intelligent. FriendlyAdvice is clearly much more intelligent than you. Where the hell did you learn to write? Maybe if you wrote like you had half a brain people would pay more attention to what you say. I'm sorry did you say the applicant wouldn't be "excepted"? Either I need to go back to school or the correct word is "accepted". If it was just this one word I could let it slide, but if you like I can point out several other misspellings and improperly used words. And don't even get me started on your grammar. Normally I wouldn't say anything because I know I'm no English major myself, but you had to end your comment talking about others lack of intelligence. At least I would be smart enough to not to make such comments after writing like I didn't finish high school. Not to mention you seem to be the one slinging the "malicious gossip" as you call it. While FriendlyAdvice makes a point without bashing you, I cannot. You my friend are an idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by MyThoughts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodluckchuck
    I will tell you one thing GoodLuckChuck you have no business ending your last comment talking about anybody responding with something less than intelligent. FriendlyAdvice is clearly much more intelligent than you. Where the hell did you learn to write? Maybe if you wrote like you had half a brain people would pay more attention to what you say. I'm sorry did you say the applicant wouldn't be "excepted"? Either I need to go back to school or the correct word is "accepted". If it was just this one word I could let it slide, but if you like I can point out several other misspellings and improperly used words. And don't even get me started on your grammar. Normally I wouldn't say anything because I know I'm no English major myself, but you had to end your comment talking about others lack of intelligence. At least I would be smart enough to not to make such comments after writing like I didn't finish high school. Not to mention you seem to be the one slinging the "malicious gossip" as you call it. While FriendlyAdvice makes a point without bashing you, I cannot. You my friend are an idiot!
    Oh boy, I guess we hit a chord this week cannot imagine why you are sooooo sensitive... It seems you have a problem with sticking to the facts and are attempting once again to re direct the truth in an attempt to protect those who have passed the dirty silver spoon to your mouth D***y BOY. Before you try correcting me further more, I can end my posts as I see it due to this cool thing called "freedom of speech" if you havent heard about it. Guess what... you cant control everything so you my friend are the idiot, Here are some words of advice that fit your description : "A man who stands for nothing ,will fall for anything".

Quote Originally Posted by GoodLuckChuck
    Oh boy, I guess we hit a chord this week cannot imagine why you are sooooo sensitive... It seems you have a problem with sticking to the facts and are attempting once again to re direct the truth in an attempt to protect those who have passed the dirty silver spoon to your mouth D***y BOY. Before you try correcting me further more, I can end my posts as I see it due to this cool thing called "freedom of speech" if you havent heard about it. Guess what... you cant control everything so you my friend are the idiot, Here are some words of advice that fit your description : "A man who stands for nothing ,will fall for anything".
    Wtf are you talking about? Hit what chord? The only thing I'm sensitive to is that I can listen to only so much stupidity. And the only fact I'm sticking to is that you are an idiot. Who am I protecting by pointing out that you are an idiot? Besides maybe the general public. Who exactly is it you think puts a silver spoon in my mouth? You seem to act like you know who you are talking to but you clearly have absolutely no idea. And I never said you didn't have the RIGHT to end your comment however you want because you do have "freedom of speech", I just suggested that maybe you should be smarter about how you use it. Guess what, "freedom of speech" gives some other morons the RIGHT to show up at one of our soldiers funerals, after being killed overseas while defending our RIGHTS, with signs calling that soldier a baby killer. Just because they have the RIGHT to do it doesn't make them less of a moron for doing so either! And you're right, unfortunately I can't control everything, because if I could there would be fewer people like you in the world. Btw I stand for plenty and fall for nothing. Especially your stupid comments. Besides, I never accept (or "except" as you would say) words of advice from morons. Now go get a life because I've wasted enough of my time on you. Bye bye.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalThoughts
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodLuckChuck
    Wtf are you talking about? Hit what chord? The only thing I'm sensitive to is that I can listen to only so much stupidity. And the only fact I'm sticking to is that you are an idiot. Who am I protecting by pointing out that you are an idiot? Besides maybe the general public. Who exactly is it you think puts a silver spoon in my mouth? You seem to act like you know who you are talking to but you clearly have absolutely no idea. And I never said you didn't have the RIGHT to end your comment however you want because you do have "freedom of speech", I just suggested that maybe you should be smarter about how you use it. Guess what, "freedom of speech" gives some other morons the RIGHT to show up at one of our soldiers funerals, after being killed overseas while defending our RIGHTS, with signs calling that soldier a baby killer. Just because they have the RIGHT to do it doesn't make them less of a moron for doing so either! And you're right, unfortunately I can't control everything, because if I could there would be fewer people like you in the world. Btw I stand for plenty and fall for nothing. Especially your stupid comments. Besides, I never accept (or "except" as you would say) words of advice from morons. Now go get a life because I've wasted enough of my time on you. Bye bye.
    OK...OK Lets do this so you can understand 1.This thread was initiate by an individual who was seeking some advice about the less than professional PD of Golden Beach 2.Then Mr.Good Advice gave some less than truthfull details about the GBPD and was then called out on the carpet with only facts about the TRUTH of GBPD. 3. Mr.Good Advice then has a tantrum and begins verbally attacking Good Luck Chuck in an attempt to re-direct the true matters at hand regarding GBPD. 4.Mr. Good Advice then totally dismisses the original topic and potrays himself to be a grammer school teacher (NOT) and demands that other individuals keep their opinions to themselves on this blog and pretends to know anything about Freedom of Speech. 5. Mr. Good Advice (aka) Final thought continues to insult other writers once again to redirect the attention away from the current affairs within the GBPD (See cbs4)and fails miserably. So Mr.Final Thought... you and everyone else is very aware of how sinster and ignorant you are Detective and by the way ...wasen't it YOU who was fired for expressing your Freedom of Speech? I guess you had a memory lapse or your just pathetic. Let me close by stating the facts; It is no secret that the Town of Golden Beach and it's police department is known for hiring less than desireable individuals which have no business working in a public office or much less as law enfocement officers.

{Edited to comply with terms of use guidelines - Direct from Terms of Use:
    "This is not a SLAM site and the Forums should be used constructively. Messages (anonymous or not) accusing anyone (including political candidates) of wrong doing (and/or criminal accusations) without substantial proof or reference are subject to deletion. Use your REAL name unless the need for an Anonymous Message is warranted. Messages not requiring Anonymous status, but being abused, are subject to deletion by System Moderators. Anonymous Messages are not granted the same right to exist that properly identified Messages are. Failure to comply can result in Message deletion and/or access blockage."
    MOD626}

Lets stick to the facts. If this is such a good place to work, why is it that a majority of the officers employed there are corrupt and unhireable by any other agency? Stick to the facts, and nothing but the facts please. I expect nothing less than for you to delete this information as a further means of trying to censor information on this blog. But keep in mind that all of the information in this post is factual and not hearsay.
    " The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."