Sheriff 2012
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheriff 2012

Sheriff 2012

Does anyone known who all is running for Sheriff in 2012? Rumor has it John Singh and Capt. Blackman are running. I think either one would be better then whats in there now.

Re: Sheriff 2012

I have heard the same. My vote is for Singa!! Somebody that will be a cops cop and not let the position go to his head. Im confident he would take this agency in the right direction and be a proactive organization instead of a reactive one.

I like the idea of Singha being Sheriff as well. He is a no non sense guy and has a lot of good experiance. He is very intelligent and I have heard some of his ideas which sound like good ones and very do-able. I think he will allow the deputies to be cops again and not feel like they have to walk on egg shells and always worry about an investigation being conducted on them.

Hey morons, if he is thinking of runnin how about keeping it to your freakin selves. The powers that be read this all the time. Your wanna get the guy put on the black list?

Hey Mor-on.........First of all......you need to know your role. I happen to know first hand, SB already knows he is running. He was asked about the rumor when he had his one on one when he got promoted and John being the honest guy he is told he he was intending on running. So therefore if he was gonna be on the black list, then maybe he is already there. Its not like he hasnt been there before and look at him now. He still got promoted. So you mind yours and let people who know what they are talking about say what THEY know. Have a nice day.

Singah 2010

Some of you guys truly are idiots. Oh well, never say ya'll were'nt warned. For those of us that have been through elections before, we know what happens to the losers, they look for another job. It takes an act of congress to get voted out of the Sheriff's Office once your in. It really doesn't matter how up front and honest he is about his intentions. mo-rons.

Mo-rons.......I have been around during a few elections and I DO know how that all works. I just have one question. Have you spoken with Sgt. Singha? I have therefore I may have more knowledge than you do. I know as ****y as you seem to be you may find it hard to believe that someone is truely more aware of whats going on than you are but hey thats life right. Singha is aware of the risks but he is still doing what he feels he needs to do. Like it was mentioned in a previous post, the current Sheriff is aware of his intentions on running and I am sure it is nothing personal, he just has a goal. After being confronted about it, he did tell her of his intentions and he still got promoted. You cant blame the man for trying to0 achieve a goal. So it likes like you are the idiot here. If I were you, I wouldnt speak unless spoken to when you dont really know the whole deal. Have a nice day.

Anyone else from an outside agency running again? Think that Illinois Trooper will run again or a Police Commissioner from out of town?

I bet a Chief will...

Without mentioning names.....TD?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast