The Teamsters goals with FL DOC - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Re: The Teamsters goals with FL DOC

Guess pro teamster and the other cheerleaders cant answer the questions so they ignore it.
    The same thing happened when all the people who lost jobs and benefits called the teamsters.....and the teamsters didnt answer the phone....they just ignored it.....because they only talk to people who still had jobs and paying DUES....

Just like PBA and any other union...members lose jobs, pay, and benefits and the union leaders and the chosen few still get paid.

the good o`le boys and teamsters are a perfect match....coming at the next teamster meeting ...free chew in a teamster wrap and if you signup they will give you a bottle to spit in and of course it will have a message on it...

"The Teamsters we dont give a spit about you!!!...but keep the dues acomin`"

You really need to do some more homework on the teamsters. They represent a lot of institutions not just washington.

Can anyone provide a source on PBA dues actually going up? Better yet can anyone provide a source as to Teamsters dues being $50.00? I know my second questing is nothing but B.S. I want to know if my first is?

Exclamation Re: The Teamsters goals with FL DOC

Provide direct sources. I want everyone to see them. I know exactly what my teamsters dues will be 2 1/4 % plus legal. The difference is I can choose my own layer and not have to rely on whoever PBA sends to represent me. I want a source as to PBA dues going to 44.00 per month. Ever hear that you get what you pay for? I don't care if Teamsters dues end up being a little more than PBA's since I already know the level of representation I am going to receive. People fail to realize that with Teamsters WE are the union. WE tell them what to fight for. If people would actually attend a workshop or come to a meeting and ask questions then they would realize that. My guess is most who refuse to do so are nothing but sheep and live in what I like to call comfortable ignorance.

What are "The Teamsters goals with FL DOC?" Here is your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by tom3375
    People fail to realize that with Teamsters WE are the union. WE tell them what to fight for. If people would actually attend a workshop or come to a meeting and ask questions then they would realize that.
    Join, pay your dues, participate and help set the agenda. Then start working with other unions to push back against Rick Scott and his corrupt gang. What ever disagreements you have with PBA or FOP need to be resolved. Then put that behind you and join together to stop Scott.

Gee...wouldn't you like to know who the idiot was that allowed public (meant government) employees to unionize?:...but, wait it was a democrap!. Surprise, surprise!!! And, who do the public unions always support and vote for with those union dues(remember public union wages are paid by TAXPAYERS' taxe receipts, and those wages, or taxpayers' money, is the source for the union dues)...why, it's the democraps. And what pensions are killing the state and local governments? Why it's the public union pensions...vote out the unions by voting out the dems.

Another opinion from a tea baggers jackbooted lackey. OK now head down and shuffel off

Another opinion from a tea baggers jackbooted lackey. OK now head down and shuffel off
    The truth bothers you?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011