Gary Don O'Neal - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gary Don O'Neal

Re: Gary Don O'Neal

Oh yea right, do you have have any idea how messed up his head is ? He was one of the jerks that made the city look for a new chief. What the heck has he done other than shown he needs some serious MEDS. Stop pulling your chain

Quote Originally Posted by GuestAgainOnceMore
    Quote Originally Posted by John Howard Griffin
    As Jake Elwood writes on another topic, "keep the cities quality of life on a even course". How can our police protect us when they can't protect someone under their immediate control and care? As a long time resident it is my observation that policing in the Island City was much better in the past.
    You are SO correct! It was MUCH better back in the pre=Perez days!! Remember that old saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!"? Well, Scotty Moron and the city council who decided to "fix" the police department back in 2005 have no one but their own loser selves to blame for the mess that the police department is today. Their complaint was "too much overtime" but where are we now? Overtime is way out of control and there is an atmosphere of animosity between divided factions. No wonder no one wants to do anything.The only thanks you'll ever get for a good well done is a kick in the butt and someone coming down on you! Bring Wiley on and get the agency back on a more productive route! I personally would love to see it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Oh yea right, do you have have any idea how messed up his head is ? He was one of the jerks that made the city look for a new chief. What the heck has he done other than shown he needs some serious MEDS. Stop pulling your chain

Quote Originally Posted by GuestAgainOnceMore
    Quote Originally Posted by John Howard Griffin
    As Jake Elwood writes on another topic, "keep the cities quality of life on a even course". How can our police protect us when they can't protect someone under their immediate control and care? As a long time resident it is my observation that policing in the Island City was much better in the past.
    You are SO correct! It was MUCH better back in the pre=Perez days!! Remember that old saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!"? Well, Scotty Moron and the city council who decided to "fix" the police department back in 2005 have no one but their own loser selves to blame for the mess that the police department is today. Their complaint was "too much overtime" but where are we now? Overtime is way out of control and there is an atmosphere of animosity between divided factions. No wonder no one wants to do anything.The only thanks you'll ever get for a good well done is a kick in the butt and someone coming down on you! Bring Wiley on and get the agency back on a more productive route! I personally would love to see it!!
    YOU being afraid to actually do some work is not quite the same thing as "his head is messed up." Get over yourself, try to take some pride in doing the job right! It really isn't that hard, and that's all Wiley ever asked for! And he certainly wouldn't put up with the Princess Costello crap!! One of that pair would be gone, and losing either one would much improve the agency!!

Take your mouth off the tail pipe and get over the past RW is a has been that never was.

Yoy guys are the most unprofessional, backstabbing rats that have ever been assembled in one Police Department. You assholes that could not got hired elsewhere just continue to berate your fellow brothers from FT Lauderdale. At least they got hired by a respectable agency. Certified or not WMPD will never get the respect that they so desperately crave!!

Quote Originally Posted by WMPDSUCKSRally
    Yoy guys are the most unprofessional, backstabbing rats that have ever been assembled in one Police Department. You meany that could not got hired elsewhere just continue to berate your fellow brothers from FT Lauderdale. At least they got hired by a respectable agency. Certified or not WMPD will never get the respect that they so desperately crave!!
    I was directly involved in getting RP run out of town and you know my position in FLDP. Any questions????? :evil:

[quote=Grim Reaper]
    Quote Originally Posted by "John Howard Griffin":1q8xz5hb
    When the city gets hit with the formal civil suit the damages will be staggering. Remember the DJ quote when we get into a new building things will be different? Well that had to be the dumbest quote a cop ever made but then again he was a Rick Perez puppet and a Scott Newton suck up. That alone will lead you to that the city is going to pay millions for this bothched arrest and investigation. And this was a result of bringing EX FLPD baggage on board. Hey GALLEGOS proud of what you and the CITY COMMISSION have done. Hope EZROL has the city a good insurance policy.[/quote:1q8xz5hb]
    Wow, Grim Reaper you’re your really good did you work for MSNBC or maybe write for the NY Times I’ve never read a bigger spin in my life. Let’s see where to start…first you start talking about DJ, now I have lived in the City several years luckily I haven’t had to work there. Even I know DJ was a long time Wilton Manors COP 30+ years so I really don’t get the Rick Perez connection there But nice try. Then the guy that hung himself (terrible tragedy) as I recall and I’m sure I’m right the arresting officer was a Wilton Manors Boy and prior City Employee of Public Works. Although I’m sure he would have rather been a Ft Lauderdale Police Officer had no affiliation. I’m not sure but would it not be HIS responsibility to insure the safety of HIS prisoner while under his control. So I really don’t get the connection between the ex-Ft. Lauderdale guys and the death of this prisoner. The only thing I get out of your post and I’m sure most who read it, is the sad jealousy you hold towards these officers. It just makes me wonder how many times Ft. Lauderdale turned you down for employment. I can’t imagine the first place I would apply for a police job is Wilton manors only after numerous rejections. I don’t think Perez’s mistake was hiring retired Ft Lauderdale guys with years of proven experience, it might have been hiring terminated rejects from other Departments which I bet includes you.

]
    Quote Originally Posted by WMPDSUCKSRally
    Yoy guys are the most unprofessional, backstabbing rats that have ever been assembled in one Police Department. You meany that could not got hired elsewhere just continue to berate your fellow brothers from FT Lauderdale. At least they got hired by a respectable agency. Certified or not WMPD will never get the respect that they so desperately crave!!
    I was directly involved in getting RP run out of town and you know my position in FLDP. Any questions????? :evil:[/quote]

Hmmm, did the police kill him or did he kill himself?

Two years later and another anniversary! RIP Gary. Merry Christmas to the three orphaned O'Neal kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo
    Two years later and another anniversary! RIP Gary. Merry Christmas to the three orphaned O'Neal kids.

The current city commission better pay attention to this tragic case. Hope they have deep pockets cause it is going to cost them a big chunk of change. Lets see what the future brings..............

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast