And the new Chief of CGPD!!!
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

And the new Chief of CGPD!!!

Who will be the next Chief???

Re: And the new Chief of CGPD!!!

No new chief. The CGPD is going to be run as a true democracy. Everyone will have a vote. Come on city manager get off you butt and name someone already.

Okay now CN from MBPD is out also. Who might it be? MC from UM was counting on CN so he could go to the Beach with Martinez, now what mikey?

I love that Joe m. Is the new chief. He is a true leader and qru. Hope he last untill he retires. Thank you pat s. For picking a true leader!

Fernandez would have been a great Chief for the Coral Gables Police Dept. Mr. Mayor you need to get invloved your City Mgr let a great man get away!!!

to hell with fernndez, Joey is the CHIEF and he WILL get this place up and running again, maybe just MAYBE moral will go up a notch.

someome please tell ed to stop kissing joeys but, it makes me sick!

Give it up Bobby, Fernandez isnt going to be chief

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    to hell with fernndez, Joey is the CHIEF and he WILL get this place up and running again, maybe just MAYBE moral will go up a notch.

First before morale goes up, you should learn to spell it. Wow!

Okay now CN from MBPD is out also. Who might it be? MC from UM was counting on CN so he could go to the Beach with Martinez, now what mikey?
    MC said CN has a 2nd interview this week. He said if CN get the CGPD job then RM will get the MBPD COP job and MC will go with him as an ass-istant. Good luck CN, Good luck RM take the nut from UM do us all a favor.

Quote Originally Posted by spelling 101

First before morale goes up, you should learn to spell it. Wow!

dude, you are the reason that most PO's in CGPD dislike eachother! That guy was making a good point and there you go busting his chops. you are a true POS

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast